If McGregor does a million plus buys

Dr Drayman -
ApolloRD - I have a channel called BT sports which I pay for, and it will show the fight. Do I count as a Ppv? Phone Post 3.0
I have the same, I'm sure the answer is no Phone Post 3.0
Unlikely to break 1 million then if Ireland don't contribute at all. I work in an office with 100 people and it seems like 70+ of them are watching the fight somewhere.
None of whom know who Robbie Lawlor or Matt Brown is. :( Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - I'm talking single fighter draws. Canelo is a superstar. Pacman is a super star. Floyd is a super star. If any of these guys fight each other there will be huge numbers, but put them against anyone else(besides GGG or something crazy) they don't break a million....and the proof is in the pudding.
Mendes isn't a super star. Aldo isn't a super star.
McGregor is a super star.
So if this card breaks a million, he is a bigger ppv attraction than any other fighter that isn't fighting another super star. Phone Post 3.0
Floyd Mayweather vs Ronald Mcdonald would break a million PPVs. What are you talking bout.

Besides this UFC has another championship fight. Believe it or not some
people are tuning in to see that.

Mayweather has 6.25 million followers just on Twitter, some 5.6 million more than Conor.

Wow Dana has done a good job with this one. You've bought the hype big time. To say he's the largest draw in combat sports is just crazy. Flloyds probably got more fans than who watch UFC in its entirety.

He can sell a row of tickets for more than the entire gate of a UFC event.

These statements are just getting embarrassing. In a few weeks there won't be that much talk about Conor on here, it will all be Rousey threads and cyborg talk. He's in the spotlight at the moment but in a weeks time he will fade back out again, only to arise for the next fight the UFC advertise down your throat. Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - Boxing fights are ppv worldwide, the UFC is only ppv in America. It's not really a fair comparison if you're talking about total ppv buys. Phone Post 3.0
The UFC is only PPV in America?

Another interesting geography fact, did you know that Earth doesn't orbit the sun, the sun just rotates around America? Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover -
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - I'm talking single fighter draws. Canelo is a superstar. Pacman is a super star. Floyd is a super star. If any of these guys fight each other there will be huge numbers, but put them against anyone else(besides GGG or something crazy) they don't break a million....and the proof is in the pudding.
Mendes isn't a super star. Aldo isn't a super star.
McGregor is a super star.
So if this card breaks a million, he is a bigger ppv attraction than any other fighter that isn't fighting another super star. Phone Post 3.0
Floyd Mayweather vs Ronald Mcdonald would break a million PPVs. What are you talking bout.

Besides this UFC has another championship fight. Believe it or not some
people are tuning in to see that.

Mayweather has 6.25 million followers just on Twitter, some 5.6 million more than Conor.

Wow Dana has done a good job with this one. You've bought the hype big time. To say he's the largest draw in combat sports is just crazy. Flloyds probably got more fans than who watch UFC in its entirety.

He can sell a row of tickets for more than the entire gate of a UFC event.

These statements are just getting embarrassing. In a few weeks there won't be that much talk about Conor on here, it will all be Rousey threads and cyborg talk. He's in the spotlight at the moment but in a weeks time he will fade back out again, only to arise for the next fight the UFC advertise down your throat. Phone Post 3.0
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Floyd vs Maidana both times did around 900k or less. Vs the ghost he didn't break a mill either Phone Post 3.0

TTT for the PPV king.
Conor carried that card by himself an did all the media.
Floyd can only break a mill with other superstars.
Conor did it against Mendes.

Notorious is bigger than any one man when it comes to PPV.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, it was revealed today UFC 189 did over a million buys Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover -
ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - Boxing fights are ppv worldwide, the UFC is only ppv in America. It's not really a fair comparison if you're talking about total ppv buys. Phone Post 3.0
The UFC is only PPV in America?

Another interesting geography fact, did you know that Earth doesn't orbit the sun, the sun just rotates around America? Phone Post 3.0
I fail to see your point at all, Boxing fights are still PPV in the UK. How can you compare numbers when the market isn't the same? Phone Post 3.0