If McGregor was a bkack American

People would be far more accepting of his confidence, they would be talking about how he is a next level athlete and anyone who criticised him would be called a racist

Black

If he was a black americans the cops would of killed him by now Phone Post 3.0

Hmmm Phone Post 3.0

Someone made the exact opposite thread not too long ago. Saying that his confidence is accepted because he is white iirc Phone Post 3.0

Well his confidence is most certainly not accepted so it was a ludicrous idea for a thread

BaronessTitiVonTramp - People would be far more accepting of his confidence, they would be talking about how he is a next level athlete and anyone who criticised him would be called a racist

The reason McGregor is such a big superstar is precisely because he is white. If he were black, he'd be hated. Well, he'd be a hit with black fans of course. And many white fans to be fair. But overall he'd be more hated.

Jon Jones is not nearly as cocky, brash, and arrogant as McGregor yet many hate Jones for how "cocky" he is.

Now just imagine if Jones adopted McGregor's script and trash talk.

I think he is received the same way as Jones, he just hasn't done the same stupid shit. Phone Post 3.0

Admiral Iraqbar - I think he is received the same way as Jones, he just hasn't done the same stupid shit. Phone Post 3.0
And let's hope he never does Phone Post 3.0

Race has absolutely nothing to do with it. People hate Jones. I don't like Jones. But I love Cormier. Both are trash talkers. Both are black.

It's just about personality. Phone Post 3.0

He needs to gain practice from his back quite a bit. Otherwise, he has a great game. Being vulnerable on your back is a loss waiting to happen in a sport that allows people to throw you on your back.

He did a phenomenal job aside from the times he was taken down, though. And got to land some sweet Florian elbows because Chad was too busy trying to say that they were 12-6 to Herb. The fact that fighters don't understand when the rule is applied makes me think it should either be clarified or abolished like any nonsense rule would be.

Jon drives around all the time hopped up on God knows what hitting pregnant women in his car. That's the difference.

I don't even think the Irish have cars yet.

Corn Nuts -
BaronessTitiVonTramp - People would be far more accepting of his confidence, they would be talking about how he is a next level athlete and anyone who criticised him would be called a racist

The reason McGregor is such a big superstar is precisely because he is white. If he were black, he'd be hated. Well, he'd be a hit with black fans of course. And many white fans to be fair. But overall he'd be more hated.

Jon Jones is not nearly as cocky, brash, and arrogant as McGregor yet many hate Jones for how "cocky" he is.

That would be insane

Jones would be the GOAT villain Phone Post 3.0

Corn Nuts - 

Utter Bollocks

The fact that he is Irish and the whole country gets behind him helps, as well as there being many Americans of Irish descent. But he is a big star because he has lots of charisma and can fight like fuck.

If he was black he would still have people hating him, but they would be accused of being racist and people would give him more credit

Jones being cocky is not the main reason for him being hated and it is laughable for you to even say that. Jones is fake and has been shown to be a significantly worse human being than Conor, yet if you hate Jones you are labelled a racist

McGregor is as hated as any fighter I have seen, and the presenters on highly questionable actually seemed offended by McGregors confidence. Its strange for the country with the cockiest athletes on the planet to be so sensitive about it

Yes, just look how beloved Jon Jones and Floyd Mayweather are here.

1/10

MattBFD - Someone made the exact opposite thread not too long ago. Saying that his confidence is accepted because he is white iirc Phone Post 3.0
So how many really cocky white Atheletes are there compared to cocky black? Cock Black is more accepted because it's just more frequent/common in sports were as white guys arnt common so can catch shit for it when they are Phone Post 3.0

209ESE -

Well Irish are considered the niggers of Europe

I can say this because im Irish

Can you idiots keep the racist shit on the og. Phone Post 3.0

orcus - Yes, just look how beloved Jon Jones and Floyd Mayweather are here.

You missed the point

Ya the media / public loves the black athletes and culture. Blacks can't be racist or do hate crimes but can say nigger and bitch about whitey. You don't hear politicians calling out thugs or rappers or the black community.

It's funny I was thinking you don't hear as much about BLACK people dominating sports as you use too. A great white hope was a reference to a rare good white fighter

Top 3 NFL players white
1. Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Watt

Heavy weight boxing champion
1. Klitchko

Majority ufc champs white
Weidman
Lawyer
Connor
Rousey

About the Connor thing I know lots of people dislike cocky jones and mayweather as well

I don't get Americas love of mayweather the ufc last night was 10x better than the mayweather vs pac fight / card