If McGregor was a bkack American

Richard Sherman disagrees with you, OP.

udk - ^^ lawler's white? Idk about that. Phone Post 3.0

True I think he is 1/2 Filipino and 1/2 English white
Henderson is part black I believe and Obama is 1/2 white.

It really doesn't matter. My point is race should never really matter.

The smallest champion is a black guy (Johnson) but he might have the biggest...

Corn Nuts -
BaronessTitiVonTramp - People would be far more accepting of his confidence, they would be talking about how he is a next level athlete and anyone who criticised him would be called a racist

The reason McGregor is such a big superstar is precisely because he is white. If he were black, he'd be hated. Well, he'd be a hit with black fans of course. And many white fans to be fair. But overall he'd be more hated.

Jon Jones is not nearly as cocky, brash, and arrogant as McGregor yet many hate Jones for how "cocky" he is.

Now just imagine if Jones adopted McGregor's script and trash talk.
No, they hate him because he's a world class hypocrite. Phone Post 3.0

Corn Nuts -
BaronessTitiVonTramp - People would be far more accepting of his confidence, they would be talking about how he is a next level athlete and anyone who criticised him would be called a racist

The reason McGregor is such a big superstar is precisely because he is white. If he were black, he'd be hated. Well, he'd be a hit with black fans of course. And many white fans to be fair. But overall he'd be more hated.

Jon Jones is not nearly as cocky, brash, and arrogant as McGregor yet many hate Jones for how "cocky" he is.

Ah, and an Irish dude does something good and were white. We're back in the club, guys! Phone Post 3.0

Corn Nuts - 

you come off pretty racist with your wildly unscientific assessment to push your agenda, leaving out small details such as hit and run on a pregnant lady.

209ESE - 
rhino x2 - 
udk - ^^ lawler's white? Idk about that. Phone Post 3.0

True I think he is 1/2 Filipino and 1/2 English white
Henderson is part black I believe and Obama is 1/2 white.

It really doesn't matter. My point is race should never really matter.

thanks for the public service announcement faggot

No thank you, mr dick sucker faggot

209ESE -

Well Irish are considered the niggers of Europe

I can say this because im Irish

Hahaha legit lol Phone Post 3.0

Corn Nuts -

I dislike both

It's easy to be cocky when you're good at something. People with more character have humility while being on top Phone Post 3.0

Corn Nuts -

Jones is way more arrogant. Conor is just supremely confident, there's a difference in how they verbalized things and their body language. Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble - lol, if he was a black American, this place would HATE him. his only fans would be JonesCockFitsLikeaGlove and glovegate.

?

People do hate him. LOTS of people.

Are you retarded?

William C - 
Corn Nuts - 

you come off pretty racist with your wildly unscientific assessment to push your agenda, leaving out small details such as hit and run on a pregnant lady.

So I'm sure you would disown Conor if he was accused of the same crime.

Chael is a convicted felon and multiple time PED-violator yet his fans still loved him.

People like Cormier, Mighty Mouse, Dodson, Anderson, Muhammad Ali, Tyson, Sugar Ray Len ETC. people dislike Tito, Hendricks, Big Country, Dana, Rogan, Tim Kenedy, etc.

It has nothing to do with race. Phone Post 3.0

So youre saying if conor wasnt conor people react to 'not conor' differently than they currently react to conor?

Fasinating.

Corn Nuts - 

BS. Jones does not have much likability. Think prime Rampage - cocky, trash talker, talented, funny, adored by fans.

"Henderson is part black "

I've heard that Dan Henderson is part Native American, but I have never heard of him being part black.

rhino x2 - Ya the media / public loves the black athletes and culture. Blacks can't be racist or do hate crimes but can say nigger and bitch about whitey. You don't hear politicians calling out thugs or rappers or the black community.

It's funny I was thinking you don't hear as much about BLACK people dominating sports as you use too. A great white hope was a reference to a rare good white fighter

Top 3 NFL players white
1. Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Watt

Heavy weight boxing champion
1. Klitchko

Majority ufc champs white
Weidman
Lawyer
Connor
Rousey

About the Connor thing I know lots of people dislike cocky jones and mayweather as well

I don't get Americas love of mayweather the ufc last night was 10x better than the mayweather vs pac fight / card

You sound white.