If Mighty Mouse and Ronda Were In UFC 1...

...Royce Gracie would still win the whole thing, but MMA would forever be banned when Ettish destroyed Rousey.

Royce was hard as stone and cold as ice, fighting 3 motherfuckers in a night. MM never had to fight savages like Ken Sham on the Gas and Meth and Juice Kimo or Severn.

think rousey would do better than MM due to size and her grappling style.
She could very well arm bar royce and Ken. I just don't see how MM could.

While MM could put on some weight dont think it would help as much as if rhonda went back to her olympic weight

Billyz - think rousey would do better than MM due to size and her grappling style.

While MM could put on some weight dont think it would help as much as if rhonda went back to her olympic weight

are you fucking retarted?

in before 11er - 
Billyz - think rousey would do better than MM due to size and her grappling style.

are you fucking retarted?

im guessing yes

Those guys were a different breed. What they don't have in modern cross training and technique, they had in toughness. The only contemporary fighters I could see fighting 3 fights in a night are: Hendo, Shogun, Wand, Leben, Paul Harris, Edgar and a few others.

Jon Jones cancelled an entire event to prepare a little more for Chael.

Jon Jones would also probably beat any fighter that ever fought.

Different sport.

There are a ton of early UFC guys that would absolutely beat the shit out of Ronda, basically any of the guys with grappling experience, as they all had massive size and strength advantages.