If minorities got their equal % f everything?

How pissed would some of them be if every group got a truly equal amount of slots/time according to their population percentage? Would some be happier? An EQUAL representation on sports teams and in all media and politics. What would be different? Other than the quality of the NBA taking a serious nosedive of course.

Approx stats
Blacks = 13%
Hispanic/Latino = 17%
White = 63%
Asian = 5%
Native American= 1%
Others (arabs, Hawaiian etc) = 6%

Straight=96.2 %
LGBTQRStuvwxyz are 3.8%

If you"re wondering why the ethnicity part makes up 106% go ask a "Latino" if they"re white or black or Latino...they apparently get to choose two.

www.gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

I think Asians would get the worst of that deal since they are over represented in areas that are positive and sought after, so they'd lose their spot there and then have to fill in the less desired areas.

CuddleBug -

I think Asians would get the worst of that deal since they are over represented in areas that are positive and sought after, so they'd lose their spot there and then have to fill in the less desired areas.

see I thought asians would get way more TV time and probably a few more sports slots since theyre already starting to get quotad in schools.

JJitsu -
CuddleBug -

see I thought asians would get way more TV time and probably a few more sports slots since theyre already starting to get quotad in schools.

Yep, but my thought is that it's such a small amount of openings the sacrifice they'd have to make wouldn't make it an even trade.

JJitsu - 
CuddleBug -

Asians would get a couple more inches.

JJitsu -

How pissed would some of them be if every group got a truly equal amount of slots/time according to their population percentage? Would some be happier? An EQUAL representation on sports teams and in all media and politics. What would be different? Other than the quality of the NBA taking a serious nosedive of course.

Approx stats
Blacks = 13%
Hispanic/Latino = 17%
White = 63%
Asian = 5%
Native American= 1%

Straight=96.2 %
LGBTQRStuvwxyz are 3.8%

If you"re wondering why the ethnicity part makes up 106% go ask a "Latino" if they"re white or black or Latino...they apparently get to choose two.

www.gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

I would love to see 6 Latinos, 5 Blacks, 2 Asians and 2 Arabs driving in a NASCAR race.

MORE WRECKS!!!!!!

I will take my 63% of those welfare handouts, please and thank you

BathSaltFaceFeeder -
JJitsu -

Approx stats
Blacks = 13%
Hispanic/Latino = 17%
White = 63%
Asian = 5%
Native American= 1%

Straight=96.2 %
LGBTQRStuvwxyz are 3.8%

I would love to see 6 Latinos, 5 Blacks, 2 Asians and 2 Arabs driving in a NASCAR race.

MORE WRECKS!!!!!!

Thats what im talking about! The amount of bass coming out of the cars would drown out them talking to the pit so then massive chaos.

ShanTheMan - I will take my 63% of those welfare handouts, please and thank you

WTF Asians? We were just talking about...I thought...fuck it we'll just blame the Hawaiians for this one I guess

Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8 % 11,405,000

Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 % 26,884,000

Percent of welfare recipients who are Hispanic 21.2 % 14,392,000

Percent of welfare recipients who are Asian or Pacific Islander 18 % 12,220,000

Percent of welfare recipients who are Other / Mixed 4.4 % 2,987,000

oh cmon I never make threads I thought this was worthy... damnit...

Representation is directly proportionate to how loud you whine and how threatening you are. Which lives matter again? 

JOESONDO -

Representation is directly proportionate to how loud you whine and how threatening you are. Which lives matter again? 

I thought it was about equality? We all just want everyone to be equal right? That been the cry forever "We want equality". So wouldnt this be the true equal?

JJitsu -
BathSaltFaceFeeder -
JJitsu -

Approx stats
Blacks = 13%
Hispanic/Latino = 17%
White = 63%
Asian = 5%
Native American= 1%

Straight=96.2 %
LGBTQRStuvwxyz are 3.8%

MORE WRECKS!!!!!!

Thats what im talking about! The amount of bass coming out of the cars would drown out them talking to the pit so then massive chaos.

Imagine the fights in pit lane.  Lol

JJitsu - 
JOESONDO -

I thought it was about equality? We all just want everyone to be equal right? That been the cry forever "We want equality". So wouldnt this be the true equal?

Everyone SHOULD be given equal opportunity but everyone is not equal.