If MMA Was Fair Brock Would Be Undefeated

Cain Cheated: He punched Brock in the Brain Stem. 

Mir needed a tag team partner in Steve Mazzagatti to 'beat' Lesnar when Mazz saved him from being finished.

Overeem is a drugs cheat who tested positive.

Brock Lesnar- Still the lineal champion

That was dirtier than a Tiajuana prostitute 

so that means Brock Lesnar unified the WWE/UFC Titles? BAH GAWD

xsrg95 - 

so that means Brock Lesnar unified the WWE/UFC Titles? BAH GAWD

The GOAT, no doubt.

he hit him in the back of the head cause he was running away.

GroverSexyArea - he hit him in the back of the head cause he was running away.

He was bobbing and weaving like Cus D'amato traned him

Bobby Lupo -

LOL, classic. Phone Post 3.0

Brock could be drinking a Corona and eating a burrito after fighting against Werdum in the Mexico UFC.....If the fix wasn't in against him

When Brock was fighting I never considered myself a fan. Rooted for his opponent in almost every fight. But man, his fights were always exciting! Never was the same after his illness. :-( Phone Post 3.0

That was a Manhoef style back of the head shot.

Bobby Lupo - 

Thats awesome!

Bobby Lupo -

Brock could be drinking a Corona and eating a burrito after fighting against Werdum in the Mexico UFC.....If the fix wasn't in against him

Geez white guys find ever single way to bring Brock Lesnar into a conversation involving UFC or MMA. I got a white brother-in-law and he's always talking about Brock Lesnar coming back and how he could have been the best and whatever. I got nothingn against white guys but damn I'm not sucking Cains Balls here Phone Post

Diazs Chronic J -
Bobby Lupo -

Geez white guys find ever single way to bring Brock Lesnar into a conversation involving UFC or MMA. I got a white brother-in-law and he's always talking about Brock Lesnar coming back and how he could have been the best and whatever. I got nothingn against white guys but damn I'm not sucking Cains Balls here Phone Post

Lol at not knowing bobby lupo. Your whole post is pretty lol worthy actually. I'm sorry about your brother in law tho. That would be annoying. Phone Post 3.0

If MMA was a FIGHT Brock would be undefeated, at least until he got sick.  He had Mir on queer street with those hammer blows to the back of the head.

Undefeated??

What about when he tapped to Mir's kneebah?? Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo -

Mir needed a tag team partner in Steve Mazzagatti to 'beat' Lesnar when Mazz saved him from being finished.

Brock had a tag team partner in dan mirgiliota. Poked heath in the eye in the staredown. Phone Post 3.0

orcus - That was a Manhoef style back of the head shot.
You spelled vitor wrong Phone Post 3.0

Diazs Chronic J -
Bobby Lupo -

The fuck does being white have anything to do with anything? Your brother in law just sounds like an idiot. Better hope his siblings didn't turn out as dumb as he did homie Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - 
Bobby Lupo -

Brock had a tag team partner in dan mirgiliota. Poked heath in the eye in the staredown. Phone Post 3.0

This is true. Heath Herring was fighting against 600lbs of man.