if Munoz is fighting Sonnen, whos fighting Spider?

It better not be Bisping!

One would think they are shelving Anderson for the Sao Paulo card in June.

Especially considering Dana has confirmed this more than once...

Winner of Sonnen Munoz would fight Anderson....barring some major injury from the winner.

Whoever it is hopefully it's @ 205, no more fights at middleweight please.

Chael in Sao Paolo.

LayNprayNINJA -  One would think they are shelving Anderson for the Sao Paulo card in June.

Oh, thats the first I've heard of this.

Anderson is going to go almost a year without fighting? Not very smart for one of their biggest PPV draws.

He's injured, bro

Jack Skellington - 
LayNprayNINJA -  One would think they are shelving Anderson for the Sao Paulo card in June.

Oh, thats the first I've heard of this.

Anderson is going to go almost a year without fighting? Not very smart for one of their biggest PPV draws.

I agree to an extent.

Zuffa wants to do a GIANT show in Sao Paulo. June is the timing for that to work out. Since Anderson is out until February from the shoulder, I guess they feel 4 more months is worth it to have him on that card. He is easily the biggest star in MMA over there...

MuchRespectToNickandBJ - 
LayNprayNINJA -  One would think they are shelving Anderson for the Sao Paulo card in June.

Didn't u say that Dana's statements only implied Anderson would fight in June and not be shelved until June. I might have missed something Phone Post

Yes I did, and at the time I had not heard the interviews from after the post fight presser, where Dana did say that Anderson would not fight until that card.

We can speculate that he might be coaching the TUF Brazil that is already planned, and would be fighting on the Sao Paulo card as a "finale" or something...but who knows. All we know (if we believe Dana) is that Anderson won't fight until the Sao Paulo card in June.

Winner of Sonnen vs Muno to be named MW champ with announcement of Anderson making the commitment of going after the LHW belt before he retires. Sao Paulo fight against hendo for next title shot after rashad...

I FUCKING WISH! Phone Post

Hes hurt Phone Post

Heard hes out till June Phone Post

Jack Skellington -  It better not be Bisping!

Where in the world would you get him from when he's fighting miller? Phone Post

No one he's injured. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

Bisping has a fight already by the way (next month).

Rival School - 
Jack Skellington -  It better not be Bisping!
Where in the world would you get him from when he's fighting miller? Phone Post

I meant if he beats Mayhem, that would give him a decent win streak. I just dont think Bisping deserves a shot. Yet anyways.

Andy and vitor as tuf brazil coaches (both coaches confirmed to be Brazilian) to square off at the brazil card in June?

AdamBishop - Andy and vitor as tuf brazil coaches (both coaches confirmed to be Brazilian) to square off at the brazil card in June?

No they'll probably do TUF then fight separate fights (Silva VS Chael/Munoz winner and Vitor versus whomever) on the same card.

AdamBishop - Andy and vitor as tuf brazil coaches (both coaches confirmed to be Brazilian) to square off at the brazil card in June?

This is probable but would be really boring. A rematch with Vitor would be so boring. I'd rather see a rematch vs Maia.

Or a fight with Paul Harris... though none of them deserve it either.

Maybe a TUF season with Maia vs Toquinho? I'd watch that shit!

Chael should get the title shot WAY before Vitor.

But I dont like the idea of Chael fighting in Brazil. It's a riot waiting to happen.

Fedor, obviously.