if nate diaz and cerrone fought again...

Donald would for certain kick him into oblivion. no doubt. bet money if it ever happens again.

Why for certain? Hard to get off kicks the way Diaz fights and fought him before. I'd watch it again, the one was a great fight but I don't think you can say for certain that's how it would go down.

Cerrone would eat six punches to the face before getting a kick off. Phone Post 3.0

Although I missed the fight :( Phone Post 3.0

he did land head kicks on diaz and diaz just walked through them. diaz would be walking him down and beating him up bad like he did already, cerrones style doesn't match up well.

Cerrone uses his reach and length against people. Nate is just as long. Gave him issues. I want to see a rematch though Phone Post 3.0

Dont know about that. Cerrone is still a slow starter, Diaz would still be in his face the whole time, and we all know that you can't kick effectively while backing up. Nate has better hands than Cowboy, so that's why the first fight played out like it did. If Donald mixed it up with takedowns he could def win, but standing I dont think Nate would ever give him the space to kick too much.

I think cerrone of tonight beats Nate in a rematch. Phone Post 3.0

i need to watch their first fight again, but if i remember correctly, he didn't utilize his kicks well at all. he fought very emotional as well which he knew short-after was a huge mistake because he just wanted to put his hands on him and didn't care if he got hit in return.

both the diaz brothers imo dont do well against guys who can kick to keep them at bay due to there strict boxing style.

Cowabunga muthafucka what Phone Post 3.0

Same as the first fight. Diaz does what Jim should have done in overwhelming cerrone.

Wouldn't mind seeing it again. Phone Post 3.0

Eisenberg -

Dont know about that. Cerrone is still a slow starter, Diaz would still be in his face the whole time, and we all know that you can't kick effectively while backing up. Nate has better hands than Cowboy, so that's why the first fight played out like it did. If Donald mixed it up with takedowns he could def win, but standing I dont think Nate would ever give him the space to kick too much.

Posted before I read this. This is what I was trying to say but better lol Phone Post 3.0

Cerrone isn't as impressive when he doesn't have a reach advantage, and his head movement it lacking but he makes up for it with his good jaw. BUT HE IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW

Nates can't eat leg kicks all night if he wants to win and he showed he can be finished in his last fight the same way cerrone finished his fight tonight. I can see Nate landing punches in bunches.

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE REMATCH Phone Post 3.0

lol delusional. Nate beat dat ass bad and would do it again.

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - I think cerrone of tonight beats Nate in a rematch. Phone Post 3.0

This.

It would be a great fight but I think Cerrone has improved enough to beat Nate in a rematch.

Not sure who would win, but I'd watch the shit out of them doing it again.

cerrone destroys the rematch

everyone said the same thing before the first fight Nate still beats him.

Big fan of nate here, but something else was up with cerrone that night. I think tonights cowboy takes it in a rematch

DJmixmasterMobbie - Donald would for certain kick him into oblivion. no doubt. bet money if it ever happens again.