If Neer Beats Din...

Where is he as far as title contention goes?

somewhere in the middle

not close

behind Sherk, Griffin, Florian, Edgar, Tavarez

In the bunch with Lauzon, Clemente, Guida, Diaz, Pellegrino

There would be at least 10 guys ahead of him.

i just dont see a way NEER can beat DIn..i mean, i know crazy things can happen(serra/gsp) but at least with that matchup, we knew Seras bjj was a little better and he has always been heavy handed, but with Neer/Din, Din owns him in every category......

din by armbar

Here we go again, everyone that Josh has ever fought is supposedly way better and will beat him anyway they want and what happens, he wins or it is an awesome fight.

I know here comes the Fickett fight, well I think alot of that was just nerves and Josh did have staph but would never use it as an excuse. Drew won fair and square.

Josh has a ton of heart and loves to fight, he is extremely tough at 155, you will see.

TTT for the Dentist

It puts him....Finally back in the UFC I would say...

Din takes this!

Gotta go with the dentist on this one. He is always written off and he pulls through. He'll do it this time too

This is the same Josh Neer that beat the Joe Stevenson that a bunch of people said would beat BJ Penn.

Din is so well rounded it's crazy on paper he's the better fighter, but you can wipe your ass with paper so what does it matter. Neer is a tough mofo, when Guillard ginsued his forehead he didn't worry about it he wiped the blood away choked that fool out. I got Din, but by no means is Neer an easy pay day for anyone.

Neer is definitely tough but no where near alite at this point. probably
puts him just outside top 10

How is Din's knee and will it change how he fights?

Big questions in my mind.

Bry Bry, now I can tell you to shut the fuck up. NEER has not chance, wake up dumb ass, just anohter day at the office for Josh. He is gonna work his way back up the ladder and I hope he gets the chance to fight again soon against a better guy.

The guy is a warrior.

Ron

"Din is so well rounded it's crazy on paper he's the better fighter, but you can wipe your ass with paper so what does it matter. Neer is a tough mofo"

Bwahahahaha! Can't wait for the day when people stop doubting Josh.

^^no one in their right fucking mind would go for Neer in this fight...on paper and everything else, Din wins..its judt that Din has gotten lazy and isnt motivated in his training..plus, you cant forget his knee problems...props to neer but Din just isnt the same fighter he used to be..

Well I am in my right fucking mind and I never doubted Josh for a minute.

Congrats JOSH!!!