If Ngannou wins this fight he will coach TUF

This will be the UFC's push if he can get past Stipe.  

against who

Lol no one watches it anymore, that would be retarded

Winston Wolf - against who

Cain? 

Please No

There is no #1 contender if Ngannou wins other than a possible rematch with Stipe. I also doubt Brock wants to do TUF again. I'd rather see them both fight sooner than later regardless of the outcome of their fight. 

UGH

new owners are like someone that keeps tripping as they try to get up from tripping/falling down.

he can teach younger fighters to be athletic giants with huge knockout power

TUF is one of the worst moves for any fighter not on the back 9 of their career. Especially if they have momentum on thir side. No one watches TUF anymore. Coaches have to relocate to vegas for filming (unless they already train there). They also get tied down to a fight date that seems like its 6-8 months out and who knows of both guys make it to the octogon come fight night. Theyre better off building their following online via social media, podcasts and such. All of which can be done from their home between training.

fng1 - TUF is one of the worst moves for any fighter not on the back 9 of their career. Especially if they have momentum on thir side. No one watches TUF anymore. Coaches have to relocate to vegas for filming (unless they already train there). They also get tied down to a fight date that seems like its 6-8 months out and who knows of both guys make it to the octogon come fight night. Theyre better off building their following online via social media, podcasts and such. All of which can be done from their home between training.

You get paid and it keeps your name out there so its awesome for people who need a brake, like lets say someone who fought in December and is going to fight again in January.

luctaro -
fng1 - TUF is one of the worst moves for any fighter not on the back 9 of their career. Especially if they have momentum on thir side. No one watches TUF anymore. Coaches have to relocate to vegas for filming (unless they already train there). They also get tied down to a fight date that seems like its 6-8 months out and who knows of both guys make it to the octogon come fight night. Theyre better off building their following online via social media, podcasts and such. All of which can be done from their home between training.

You get paid and it keeps your name out there so its awesome for people who need a brake, like lets say someone who fought in December and is going to fight again in January.

True. For that specific scenario, a fighter can get paid while maybe rehabing or resting, but it definitely doesnt get your name out there, no ones watching.
Winston Wolf - against who
Jon Jones???

That would be the only reason.

You get the ratings for TUF finally, and you get JJ back in a big way. The DC thing is over. I say that’s the only way TUF would make sense.

HeHitsMeBecauseImDutch - Lol no one watches it anymore, that would be retarded
But it is the UFC....
ive never missed a show and TUF has jump started many careers

The problem is that Francis would literally have no one else to fight, that would bring in the audience and money. Unless he went up against Brock or Werdum. Jones is not coming back soon and Cain is injured for a while... The UFC needs to invest into looking for more HWs and LHWs. I know it is hard, but I am sure they are out there, just like Francis. The new TUF needs to be just HW though in my opinion.

No. Let’s not have him on TUF.