If noone likes or comments on your Facebook status

Do you delete it or just leave it up?

I delete FB. Phone Post 3.0

I just keep reposting it until someone does. Gotta make sure the world sees it.

I start tagging the people on my friends list that themselves have the most friends on their own friend's list. At the very least the person you tagged then has to click "like." Now you've won facebook.

You obviously have NO FUCKING IDEA WHO I AM.

I'm kind of a big deal on Facebook, bro. Phone Post 3.0

I have a status marinating 20 minutes without a single like or comment. I am phreaking out. What do i do

Mookie 3:16 - I have a status marinating 20 minutes without a single like or comment. I am phreaking out. What do i do
Give it another 10 and then suicide I guess. It's the only appropriate response. Phone Post 3.0

youarewhatiswrong - I start tagging the people on my friends list that themselves have the most friends on their own friend's list. At the very least the person you tagged then has to click "like." Now you've won facebook.

Wheres the honor in that????

It smells like pancakes outside

Make a status that says,
"Like this or I'll kill this fucking kitten!"
Post a pic of you pointing a gun at the kitten's head. Phone Post 3.0

Mookie 3:16 - 
youarewhatiswrong - I start tagging the people on my friends list that themselves have the most friends on their own friend's list. At the very least the person you tagged then has to click "like." Now you've won facebook.

Wheres the honor in that????

There's no time for honor when a good facebook status update is in the process of crashing and burning, son. You've got to do what you've got to do to get her back in the air.

WattMell - Its pretty funny when I see people post a selfie and it gets no likes. Phone Post 3.0

This pleases me to no end.

Like this if you love Jesus scroll past if you love the devil. Phone Post 3.0

everybody is a philosopher and a cook on Facebook. I would find myself watching people I could give 2 shits about and wasting time on absolutely nothing productive. Deleted my account a while back and feel great.

Leave facebook.

you have 97 cool points here, that should be enough validation for you.

I delete it like this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Mookie 3:16 - I have a status marinating 20 minutes without a single like or comment. I am phreaking out. What do i do
ROFLMAO! !!!! Phone Post 3.0

I post flexed up pics of me in some sexy panti.. I mean cool undies and caption them with "fuck off i need Tinder photos"

I do this daily

My mom always "likes" them Phone Post 3.0