If one of my threads suddenly disappears

You can find it on the Conspiracy ground!

It's a new policy this site has.

Conspiracy/Alternative info/Truth threads will now be moved to the Conspiracy Ground.

just informing folks!

thanks!

t

Maybe redneck can shed some light on this!

i find this to be an interesting development.

What's the difference between evil yoshida, and evil yoshi?

^ evil yoshi is a play off of my name.

Yvel Machida as well. I have a lot of admirers!

:)

shaqitup - What's the difference between evil yoshida, and evil yoshi?

da

We have to be careful about not turning this into a conspiracy thread.

Asking the diff. between Evil YOSHI and EVILYOSHIDA.. could be construed as a conspiratorial question.

The conspiracy stuff seems to come in waves on this forum.  The wave has been cresting with Obama's reelection and Sandy Hook.  I guess people are just getting fed up with it.

Has a mod confirmed that your conspiracy threads are being moved to the Conspiracy Ground? If not....doesn't make this a conspiracy thread?

ceiling_cat - 

The conspiracy stuff seems to come in waves on this forum.  The wave has been cresting with Obama's reelection and Sandy Hook.  I guess people are just getting fed up with it.

Well. Judging by the fact that my threads get thousands of replies, I don't find that to be the case.

Yoshi is a dinosaur from the Mario games.

Dinosaur = Reptilian

coincidence or conspiracy?

Darth Ryase - 

Has a mod confirmed that your conspiracy threads are being moved to the Conspiracy Ground? If not....doesn't make this a conspiracy thread?

yes. even my Taser thread got moved, and that's not even a conspiracy.

Many CT threads, not just mine are being moved there.

Awesome idea, mods. No sarcasm. 

EVILYOSHIDA - 
ceiling_cat - 

Well. Judging by the fact that my threads get thousands of replies, I don't find that to be the case.

They do get a lot of views and replies, but that doesn't mean people don't get tired of it.  

Are you saying a mod oligarchy is hiding the truth that the masses want to see?

EVILYOSHIDA - ^ evil yoshi is a play off of my name.

Yvel Machida as well. I have a lot of admirers!

:)

Same goes for me.

Shootfightermike named himself after me. Phone Post

So we have censorship on an open forum now?

ceiling_cat - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
ceiling_cat - 

They do get a lot of views and replies, but that doesn't mean people don't get tired of it.  

No.

If they are tired of it, they can just not post in my threads.

I leave any thread in which the OP wants me gone. So no one can accuse me of hijacking.

DKielbasa - 

well I'm pretty sure they are doing it out of concern. They want to make sure conspiracy threads are being answered by credible people. they are spending a lot of time and energy to take care of us CTers. we should thank the mods!

EVILYOSHIDA - 
ceiling_cat - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
ceiling_cat - 

No.

If they are tired of it, they can just not post in my threads.

I leave any thread in which the OP wants me gone. So no one can accuse me of hijacking.

This is a lie. I asked you repeatedly to leave my thread about Westboro baptist and you continued to spam it with your nonsense. 

DKielbasa - 

lol