If Overeem gets dropped from the new years card.

Would it be possible that they could sign Fedor to fight Brock?Fedor has been training for a fight on new years and since there was some hype for a potential Brock vs Fedor fight in the past it could be a viable option.the only other hw thats carrying momentum atm is Frank Mir with an amazing submission win over Big Nog but with such disinterest towards a Mir/Lesnar rematch in the past i do not think they would make it.

so what say you ug

Wouldn't be surprised but due to it being short-noticed and M-1 being M-1, it's not gonna happen.

I hope everyone's ready for Lesnar/Murrr 3. HH even said it wasn't looking good.

it takes 6 months just to negotiate what color m&m's vadim wants in the locker room for Fedor fights... an event 3 weeks away? no way.

mir will get smoked again

maumoco - mir will get smoked again

With the looks of his striking in the Nog fight... I think Brock can beat him standing.

TTT

Fromhell - Would it be possible that they could sign Fedor to fight Brock?Fedor has been training for a fight on new years and since there was some hype for a potential Brock vs Fedor fight in the past it could be a viable option.the only other hw thats carrying momentum atm is Frank Mir with an amazing submission win over Big Nog but with such disinterest towards a Mir/Lesnar rematch in the past i do not think they would make it.

so what say you ug

Fedor is coming off a really shitty win over Monson, and a 3 fight losing streak before that. It's pretty obvious Brock would gorilla fuck Fedor if they ever fought. Mir vs Lesnar is the only fight that makes sense, and it's probably the only fight they'd consider booking if Overeem is really out.

No way do they turn to Fedor.

Nelson Phone Post

Looking at the rankings...

• Velasquez would be a sensless rematch. 

• Werdum is available, and probably the sensible choice.

• Carwin is recovering from back surgery in CO.

• Mir was nearly finished last night. I don't think a commission will approve a fight in 19 days. 

• Big Nog is not availalble.

• Barnett and Cormier are occupied - but probably something could be worked out.

•  

Lesnar smokes Mir standing.

Dana White proclaims Brock is back.

Lesnar gets JDS.

Overeem gets saved for the winner. Phone Post

I made this thread regarding super bowl weekend...go read that. Aparently people think fedors "not a draw" and would be useless to save a card Phone Post