If peeing ur pants is cool consider me Miles Davis

I hate 4chan, and the internet humor in general for the most part, but once in awhile, pranks are too good to hate on... to follow the Amber Rose thread, there is this...

http://www.infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-4chan-troll-campaign-by-peeing-themselves/

Thats glorious

lol

fantastic

Hahahahahaha

This is wonderful. Phone Post 3.0

This is wonderful Phone Post 3.0

Omg winning Phone Post 3.0

Thought this was going to be a 10 mile long thread of billy Madison lines but this is good as well Phone Post 3.0

I'm so sorry about this, but in looking for all the pictures on twitter, its pretty obvious that most of these are false flag fakes. Most of the women participating suspiciously only created their twitter accounts on Oct 1, and those that didn't are obvious SJW parody accounts. I'm guessing their just pre existing images of women peeing themselves for the sexual gratification of piss fetishists.

But if only 1 of these is real, it will have all been worth it.

Eunuchorn - I'm so sorry about this, but in looking for all the pictures on twitter, its pretty obvious that most of these are false flag fakes. Most of the women participating suspiciously only created their twitter accounts on Oct 1, and those that didn't are obvious SJW parody accounts. I'm guessing their just pre existing images of women peeing themselves for the sexual gratification of piss fetishists.

But if only 1 of these is real, it will have all been worth it.
You hit the nail on the head. If even 1 person peed herself this joke is a win. Phone Post 3.0

So in Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to pretend this is all real and continue enjoying this. Phone Post 3.0

"That was the grossest thing I've ever heard in my life. Let's Go"