"If people think they've found my biggest....

weakness, let them try to take advantage of it."

Holy Shit!

Fedor is going to FUCK his next opponent up.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn those are some fighting words....

Im sure he's frustated also that he defended the first attempt and got caught in the second and tumbling and bouncing off the cage which totally changed the momentum of the scramble.

But thats the fight game.

Andy the man - weakness, let them try to take advantage of it."

Holy Shit!

Fedor is going to FUCK his next opponent up.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn those are some fighting words....

My God his trashtalk!!!

HELWIG -  Im sure he's frustated also that he defended the first attempt and got caught in the second and tumbling and bouncing off the cage which totally changed the momentum of the scramble.

But thats the fight game.

I like Werdum and also am a big fan of Fedor.

IMO, Fedor was most def too aggressive, somewhat reckless and made the mistake of attacking without being concerned enough over his position even after he got caught but escaped from the first triangle attempt.

He got subbed, fair and square, the fence is part of the fight game as you say. However, it would have been interesting if that was in the middle of the cage and if Fedor did not run into it when he was circling.

Fedors sub defense is good, he was too agressive trying to finish a werdum he thought was hurt and got subd by an adcc champ. This is a man in fedor who jumped in nogs guard when it was at its most feared and beat him up from their, one loss to a man that would sub any hw and people forget that though, all the sudden its sambo doesnt have good enough sub def Phone Post

Maybe he's biting the balls off the next dude that tries to slap on a triangle.... Phone Post

Fuck, Fedor's gonna be scary in this tournament! Phone Post