If Rampage and King Mo say....

The beef was all fake after the fight and it was all to hype the fight, will it absolutely destroy Bellator? After fights people have done that like josh koscheck vs GSP, and Tim Kennedy vs Michael Bisping. Is it a bigger deal if King Mo and Rampage do it other than the UFC guys? Personally it pisses me off when guys say it's all hype. If you're going to do it, do it all the way. Don't tell people it was all fake afterwards. I just think it'll kill any last bit of credibility Bellator had Phone Post 3.0

No? Have you ever watched fights before? 99% off the time the beef isn't real at all Phone Post 3.0

Not enough people will be watching for it to destroy bellator

If that ruins bellator for you, but you still love the ufc, then you're just looking for reasons to hate bellator and you should probably just save your money Phone Post 3.0

*itsrealtome.gif*

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

So you're saying it will become the UFC?

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPYLhYJP5EA

I just don't want to hear "black on black crime" or "yo bref stank".

the odd thing is they used to have real beef, but became friends just in time to have to pretend to hate eachother to hype the fight

JoeHurley -

I just don't want to hear "black on black crime" or "yo bref stank".

Too bad boy, you nee some deorderant Phone Post 3.0

I don't get this hate towards Bellator or Page.. Even tho Page said and done weird things, he's is still one of the OG fighters from the Pride era to still compete! I will allways keep supporting him. Going to buy this PPV.

Have you ever been told you are going to fight someone? For some people that is enough to temporarily not like someone anymore.

It's like in high school how two guys can be in a good mood and happy, see each other in the hallway and neither of them look away or nod hello. Immediately it turns into fight mode. Was it fake? Was their reason to throw down fake? Just knowing another man thinks he can beat you up is enough to turn on that switch.

As soon as Rampage knew he was fighting Mo, it was on. Mo, same thing. A long time coming. After its over? It will be off. Is it fake? Not really, but it's created by the idea of you HAVE TO FIGHT. Once the fight is over, the beef is over. Phone Post

I don't think any fighters hate or are as disrespectful as the Diaz brothers - after their fight (exception Diaz vs Gsp) though, their extremely respectful. It's a mindset you get into and then you get out of post fight. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - No? Have you ever watched fights before? 99% off the time the beef isn't real at all Phone Post 3.0
You must have completely missed the point of this thread.... Phone Post 3.0

rockfists - Have you ever been told you are going to fight someone? For some people that is enough to temporarily not like someone anymore.

It's like in high school how two guys can be in a good mood and happy, see each other in the hallway and neither of them look away or nod hello. Immediately it turns into fight mode. Was it fake? Was their reason to throw down fake? Just knowing another man thinks he can beat you up is enough to turn on that switch.

As soon as Rampage knew he was fighting Mo, it was on. Mo, same thing. A long time coming. After its over? It will be off. Is it fake? Not really, but it's created by the idea of you HAVE TO FIGHT. Once the fight is over, the beef is over. Phone Post
Exactly this

Its the competitive mentality. You don't exactly "hate" the person, but you want to destroy them for competition sake Phone Post 3.0