If Rodriguez beats Edgar

I don't want to hear anything about Conor ducking fighters at 145. If Yair destroys Frankie then I don't think Frankie's wrestling would've been enough to stop Conor.

Rodriguez winning tomorrow confirms that Conor is the best featherweight on the planet.

Raistlin - I don't want to hear anything about Conor ducking fighters at 145. If Yair destroys Frankie then I don't think Frankie's wrestling would've been enough to stop Conor.

Rodriguez winning tomorrow confirms that Conor is the best featherweight on the planet.

This is devoid of logic.

SensoriaUtopia -

And Conor is the most bullshit champ in ages, at least Ronda for all her faults defended her belt many times, this fucker still has defended his 2 belts 0 times and has shitted out 3 great weightlcasses too, 145 and 155 are all screwy becuz of this and now Bisping is copying Conor and screwing up 185 as well.

UFC has become shit

He hasn't defended any belts at any level. Not just UFC.

but what if yair is a better wrestler than mcgregor?

Yair is gonna destroy Edgar 

He beat Aldo in 13 seconds so I don't really care about him defending against Frankie. He was stripped of the 145 belt so it's no longer relevant, he looked like death at 145 so I'm happy to see him move up to 55. Him not defending the 145 belt doesn't affect his legacy in my opinion but this shit with the 55 belt does.

What is there to prove at 145 after KOing the undisputed champion in 13 seconds.

Malvert the Janitor -

Dont ever forget frankie whooped bjs ass 3 times faggot.

Shanebone -
Malvert the Janitor -

Dont ever forget frankie whooped bjs ass 3 times faggot.

And Yair whooped it once. I'm not sure what your point is, troll. Care to clarify? 

Raistlin - I don't want to hear anything about Conor ducking fighters at 145. If Yair destroys Frankie then I don't think Frankie's wrestling would've been enough to stop Conor.

No, if Yair beats Frankie then Conor is ducking Yair!

;)

Taco muncher -

No, if Yair beats Frankie then Conor is ducking Yair!

;)
Haha!

SensoriaUtopia -

And Conor is the most bullshit champ in ages, at least Ronda for all her faults defended her belt many times, this fucker still has defended his 2 belts 0 times and has shitted out 3 great weightlcasses too, 145 and 155 are all screwy becuz of this and now Bisping is copying Conor and screwing up 185 as well.

UFC has become shit

Yup McGregor is the most pathetic of an excuse of a champ in ages and his cockriders are the worst ever. Can't wait a couple more days fights and it's back to obscurity for him.

Mutant -
SensoriaUtopia -

UFC has become shit

Yup McGregor is the most pathetic of an excuse of a champ in ages and his cockriders are the worst ever. Can't wait a couple more days fights and it's back to obscurity for him.
Yes, let the hate flow through you! This is the only reason his haters are so anxious for him to defend. They're just hoping he loses. He won the title in November. It's only been 6 months and he just had a baby. Other Champs have been inactive for far longer than he has been. I don't understand how you fools can think he's ducking the contenders in divisions where he has dismantled the champ.

And these were consensus number 1 Champs. Not like a Bisping, where people think the contenders are better.

Raistlin - I don't want to hear anything about Conor ducking fighters at 145. If Yair destroys Frankie then I don't think Frankie's wrestling would've been enough to stop Conor.

Lmao

I mean this with all due respect, but please stop posting if you are going to use MMA math.  

I'd pick Yair to beat Connor before I'd pick Connor to beat Frankie.

Raistlin -
Mutant -
SensoriaUtopia -

UFC has become shit

Yes, let the hate flow through you! This is the only reason his haters are so anxious for him to defend. They're just hoping he loses. He won the title in November. It's only been 6 months and he just had a baby. Other Champs have been inactive for far longer than he has been. I don't understand how you fools can think he's ducking the contenders in divisions where he has dismantled the champ.

And these were consensus number 1 Champs. Not like a Bisping, where people think the contenders are better.
Injuries are fucking different then never defending the belt because he is afraid to losing his so called mystic.

Mutant -
Raistlin -
Mutant -
SensoriaUtopia -

UFC has become shit

Injuries are fucking different then never defending the belt because he is afraid to losing his so called mystic.
Lol he literally just had his first child. It's called having priorities. Serious question, what has he ever done to give you the idea he's afraid of losing and ducking people? Hell, after getting choked out by Diaz he wanted nothing more than to fight him again. I don't get what people see that make them think he is afraid of people.

Raistlin -
Mutant -
Raistlin -
Mutant -
SensoriaUtopia -

UFC has become shit

Lol he literally just had his first child. It's called having priorities. Serious question, what has he ever done to give you the idea he's afraid of losing and ducking people? Hell, after getting choked out by Diaz he wanted nothing more than to fight him again. I don't get what people see that make them think he is afraid of people.
Get his cock out of your mouth faggot. That bitch McGregor is a scared little faggot that's why that bitch won't ever defend a belt.

So what now 

Mutant -
Raistlin -
Mutant -
Raistlin -
Mutant -
SensoriaUtopia -

UFC has become shit

Get his cock out of your mouth faggot. That bitch McGregor is a scared little faggot that's why that bitch won't ever defend a belt.
Oh, so you can't answer my question. Thought so, skidmark.