If Rogers KOs Fedor

Do the people that think Rogers becomes the #1 HW in the world upon beating Fedor also think he takes Fedor's spot as the concensus P4P fighter in the world?

Bat21 - Do the people that think Rogers becomes the #1 HW in the world upon beating Fedor also think he takes Fedor's spot as the concensus P4P fighter in the world?

no.

since you obviously have no argument, why not try and change the subject again?

umm.. Why are people ranking cro cop so high?

bakalol -  umm.. Why are people ranking cro cop so high?

why are people ranking couture so high? the man hasn't won a fight at hw in two years. top that with only two wins at hw in 8 years, although they were good wins.

bryanand - If Rogers knocks out Fedor, you HAVE to rank him above Brock...sorry. He is undefeated(I think) and wins over Fedor and Arlovski trump Couture and Mir...

Correct. Brett would have to be the new #1 and that would be hilarious.

1978. Somewhere in Stary Oscol...

supraboy77 - 
Bat21 - Do the people that think Rogers becomes the #1 HW in the world upon beating Fedor also think he takes Fedor's spot as the concensus P4P fighter in the world?

no.

I'm not trying to change the subject. I think my question is very relevant to the discussion. Did my question confuse you?

Bat21 - 
supraboy77 - 

no.

I'm not trying to change the subject. I think my question is very relevant to the discussion. Did my question confuse you?

no, you however seemed confused regarding the subject of this thread.

I think Brett The Grim Rogers is about to Shock The World, no?

1080p - Rankings

1. UFC

Strikeforce - Bankrupt

LOL!

NoPlacebo - 
bryanand - If Rogers knocks out Fedor, you HAVE to rank him above Brock...sorry. He is undefeated(I think) and wins over Fedor and Arlovski trump Couture and Mir...

Correct. Brett would have to be the new #1 and that would be hilarious.

Exactly.
Thats just how rankings work.
No matter how many homo pro-wrestling fans think otherwise.

supraboy77 - 
Bat21 - 
supraboy77 - 

no.

The subject of this thread is "If Rogers KO's Fedor".   How does my question change the subject?

Bat21 - 
supraboy77 - 
Bat21 - 
supraboy77 - 

no.

The subject of this thread is "If Rogers KO's Fedor".   How does my question change the subject?

"What happens to the Heavyweight rankings?" did you intentionally exclude the body of the first post?

what was you're intent by asking your stupid question?

Allow me to field this.

If Brett Rogers KOs Fedor he becomes the #1 HW in the world.

He will be 11-1 with back to back KO wins over AA and Fedor.

It would be:

1Rogers

2Fedor

3Lesnar

OR

1Rogers

2Lesnar

3Fedor

Depending on how you value different factors.

Lesnar has wins over Randy and Mir, Rogers would have wins over AA and Fedor as well as DOUBLE the amount of both fights and wins.

Needless to say it would be an unbelievable shake-up. I do not see this happening.

rogers will still be not in the top 10 imo

Dana would finally admit, that Brett is the #1 HW in the world!

ChokeEmOut -  LMAO @ Brock being high on the list simply because he is the UFC HW champ. lol

I agree. Nobody can be that high legitimately with only 2 name wins and a loss to one of those names. And no other fights.

supraboy77 - 
Bat21 - 
supraboy77 - 
Bat21 - 
supraboy77 - 

no.

"What happens to the Heavyweight rankings?" did you intentionally exclude the body of the first post?

what was you're intent by asking your stupid question?

To get an answer. Now who's stupid?