if rolling with thick high school girls is wrong

then I don't wanna be right....

how long till chris hanson shows up?

This is a really good way to discourage women from taking up Bjj.

Have to apply the OG rule in here. pics or gtfo Phone Post

The worst of it was, she didn't even have a gi. T-shirt and sweat pants. And I tried not to make eye contact. Just workin on sweeps. I'm in her guard, finally look down at her and she looks smitten.

Chris Hanson shows up and says "Please take a seat over there, what's in the bag?"

Ya Mon - Anyone who thinks rolling with a chick is purely plutonic is either lying, prefers dudes or is a-sexual. Phone Post

Ya Mon,

Honestly, I find it totally non-sexual. Maybe Im the weird one, but the wires just dont cross when Im training.

Compeltly dependent on woman. I can roll friendly or competively. But next time I roll with a playmate. Training be damned, I'm gonna be thankful I'm wearing a cup my fren Phone Post

Snapple - 
andre -

Ya Mon,

Honestly, I find it totally non-sexual. Maybe Im the weird one, but the wires just dont cross when Im training.

I am the same way. 

Agreed. And, for those of you who are having 'impure' thoughts when you're training with a woman who is actually on the mats to learn some jiu jitsu and not deal with a bunch of perverts, I hope you get distracted long enough for her to put you to sleep with a well-timed cross choke.

clinzyrva - 
Snapple - 
andre -

Ya Mon,

I am the same way. 

Agreed. And, for those of you who are having 'impure' thoughts when you're training with a woman who is actually on the mats to learn some jiu jitsu and not deal with a bunch of perverts, I hope you get distracted long enough for her to put you to sleep with a well-timed cross choke.

I was hoping that she'd get me with a kimura from north-south.

clinzyrva - 
Snapple - 
andre -

Ya Mon,

I am the same way. 

This.  Followed by her pointing laughing at you for "getting tapped by a girl"

Snapple - 
andre -

Ya Mon,

I am the same way. 

Same here..

I've had maybe a handful of incidents that were "awkward" and that was because the woman was in experienced at grappling.

Ya Mon - Oh no not impure thoughts! I need help! Well all you valiant Unix enjoy. Unless she looks like jaba the hut and smells like pig vomit, it's not the same as rolling with a dude. Just saying at least different. Phone Post

LOL...Im not judging you guys...Im just saying that it doesnt work that way for me. I dont know why. Maybe I'm just so unconsciously afraid of the embarrassment that would follow if it DID become "stimulating."

I like rolling with chicks just because they smell nice. They're not all stanky like you gross fuckers. About the only time that being small is advantageous. There's a smoking hot girl at my school that I specifically never roll with ... Her dad trains there too and is huge. Phone Post

so, any pics?

LOL Girls are WEAK Grapplers anyway some guys just wanna feel them up Come On Guys stop Rolling with the
WEAK Little girls

This thread is useless without pics.

Who is this 150lb Brazilian Chick? I bet I could Tap Her Out
what is her name?

Cuex - This thread is useless without pics.

Snapple - 
andre -

Ya Mon,

I am the same way. 

Same. Hook ups (or lock ups) should come later.