If Rua was "Robbed"...Then why no Knockdowns?

Shogun will be exposed like he was against Coleman really all this bullshit "robbery" talk is only building him up to get crush by Machida in the rematch.

Answer this....If Shogun was doing so much fuckinh damage why didn't he knock down or take down Machia ONE time during the fight...????

Listening to all the bullshit, you Rua fanboys talk like this was one of the greatest ownings in the history of MMA.

If it was such a massive beatdown by Shogun why was there not one knockdown or takedown of Machida.

After all according to Joe Rogan and the rest of the peanut gallery, Machida legs were reduced to jellied splinters and his face was battered in.

You would think that with such a massive beatdown that Rogan and the rest of the "shogun wuz wobbed" crew keep harping, Machida should have been eating the canvas 2 or 3 times a round.

Kinda interesting that he didn't huh?

TUF noobs

fucking die already. I'm thinking of going pro just to vote you TFD.

Lol :)

Bentleysuper8 - fucking die already. I'm thinking of going pro just to vote you TFD.

4/8/05 huh?

geeze I wonder what could have happened in 2005 to get you interested in MMA.

Thats the thing neither fighter went down because it was a draw. draws = champ wins. Its always been like that.

wtf do you mean exposed against coleman? falling over and dislocating ur elbow means ur exposed? or knocking him out in a rematch means ur exposed?

Bentleysuper8 - fucking die already. I'm thinking of going pro just to vote you TFD.

Don't worry dude. I've already taken care of this numberous times.

ProMagnus - 

4/8/05 huh?

geeze I wonder what could have happened in 2005 to get you interested in MMA.

Zing! With amazing wit like that you'll be on your way to shift lead in no time.

Herring In A Fur Coat -  If Machida won, why no knockdowns?

/thread