if Shogun/Vera was only 3 rounds...

if Shogun Vera was only 3 rounds it would have been a lack luster fight...  if shogun/hendo was only 3 rounds it would have been "meh"

I love stacked cards as much as the next guy but Shogun/Gustaffson deserves a 5 round main event slot.  BJ vs Rory is a good enough 3 round co main event.

at ufc 152 we have to watch 2 midgets fighting for some hypothetical title while shogun and gustaffson are relegated to a 3 round affair.

And im not only busting on the little people...  who the heck is asking for a browne/big foot 5 round main event?

Championship fights will always get the main slot over any fight...Period. No need for every fight to be 5 rounds. Phone Post

^ da heck does that have to do with the topic?

If my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle. Phone Post

WestCoastMXC -  Championship fights will always get the main slot over any fight...Period. No need for every fight to be 5 rounds. Phone Post

this is fine... im not really advocating that non title fights leap frog title fights...  Im saying Shogun/Gustaffson and other important #1 contender bouts should be headlining their own events.

If Vera vs Shogun was 3 rounds they would have trained differently and the fight would play out different. Phone Post

They should switch Browne/Bigfoot and Shogun/Gus. I can't think of many good heavyweight fights that lasted into the championship rounds. Phone Post

Gustafsson won't need more than two rounds to maul Shogun to Bolivia

I thought Vera vs Shogun was exciting the whole way. 4th round was the worst one before the finish. Hendo vs Shogun would have still been good but simply seen as a Hendo beat down.

Fans are hard to please. A lot of you say the normal cards suck and you claim the UFC is getting stale and therefore the casual fans no longer care and all that.

They stack a card and you are mad the fights on the card cant be 5 rounds. If it was the main event and the card was like they have been you complain. Phone Post

MMALOGIC -  if Shogun Vera was only 3 rounds it would have been a lack luster fight...  if shogun/hendo was only 3 rounds it would have been "meh"

I love stacked cards as much as the next guy but Shogun/Gustaffson deserves a 5 round main event slot.  BJ vs Rory is a good enough 3 round co main event.

at ufc 152 we have to watch 2 midgets fighting for some hypothetical title while shogun and gustaffson are relegated to a 3 round affair.

And im not only busting on the little people...  who the heck is asking for a browne/big foot 5 round main event?

I sware to god i think more than one person posts on your screenname, sometimes you make amazing posts... Otger times its complete hate on what tge ufc does Phone Post

Shogun shouldn't take any 3round fights !
It doesn't make sense , he knows he needs more time to outwork his opponents these days . His gas diminishes to 50% quiet quickly of late and his cardio starts to outshine his opponent when there levels drop later in the fights . Very strange in my opinion , but it does happen and is a factor for his fights ! Phone Post