If Silva said he would JBJ at UFC 151

Why didnt dana make that happen on the 22nd, instead of Belfort? Phone Post

This is all wrong. Read a little bit more. Phone Post

He offered to fight chuck liddell but chuck wanted Anderson silva money. Phone Post

Umm according to UG news it said silva would have stepped in for UFC 151 but was a little late to the party? I can read Phone Post

PROPS

IIAces - 

Umm according to UG news it said silva would have stepped in for UFC 151 but was a little late to the party? I can read Phone Post

Not against Jones.

Against another LHW.

IIAces - Umm according to UG news it said silva would have stepped in for UFC 151 but was a little late to the party? I can read Phone Post

No. You can't. Phone Post

My bad. I should have read a little more closely. Was in between jobs and just skimmed through the article. Sorry bout that. Please delete thread as its useless and not correct. I'm sorry for the mistake. Phone Post

UGCTT_JediMMA -
IIAces - Umm according to UG news it said silva would have stepped in for UFC 151 but was a little late to the party? I can read Phone Post

No. You can't. Phone Post

Go fuck yourself. I was doing real work, go be a keyboard warrior somewhere else. I'll admit it when I fuck up. Phone Post

He didn't say that he'd fight Jones, and even if he did, it would be fucking asinine for them to put a bonafide superfight on with only 1-4 weeks to hype it.

Phisher - He didn't say that he'd fight Jones, and even if he did, it would be fucking asinine for them to put a bonafide superfight on with only 1-4 weeks to hype it.

Yea I saw. I fucked up. My bad. Phone Post

Phisher - He didn't say that he'd fight Jones, and even if he did, it would be fucking asinine for them to put a bonafide superfight on with only 1-4 weeks to hype it.

No.

Fucking asinine is canceling a huge event on like 2 weeks notice.

Canceling a title fight and cobbling together a shitty one featuring a guy who hasn't even fought at 205 in 5 years.

THAT is fucking asinine.

Putting on the best fight possible so as to not lose money or shitcan a company which hasn't exactly been burning it up?

Not bad ideas.

UFC 147 shit the bed.

UFC 148 was sold only for Sonnen-Silva and the fight was such a letdown that casuals felt jilted. (made money though)

UFC 149 worst event ever (Zuffa era)

UFC 150 lowest gate in years. AWFUL PPV buyrates.

UFC 151 needed to fucking make money.

Now it cost the company money and tons of bad PR.

The UFC is riding a streak of awful events and perceived bait/switch moves that it has burned out many fans and failed to draw new ones.

Fucking asinine is continuing in this manner and acting like it's still the summer of UFC 100.

Smart would be anything but Belfort-Jones.

I mean, no one is buying this PPV and it won't draw big bucks.

The UFC needs a finger in the dike and Dana keeps just giving us the middle finger instead of using it to plug the hole. Phone Post