If teh OG had to rebuild the world?

First of all, shout out to the ABCTT_Disco Dracula for the thread idea. Go ABCTT--you guys are swell!

Ok, so in case you haven't kept up, our alphabet thread has generated a lot of post success controversy and infighting. Considering that it took us years and nearly 70,000 attempts to do so, what would it be like if a total SHTF scenario went down and we were left in an apocalyptic state and charged with rebuilding the world?

Could we do it?

How?

Would we simply blindly follow the social political norms, division of labor, social structures, convention etc. that we all grew up with?

Or, would we go all Lord of the Flies on this bitch?

Who would be in charge?

Kirk, right? Because he's proven that he can get things done!

No seriously, how would we organize ourselves and get started? What steps would take place to rebuild civilization? Would we even want to rebuild it? What political system would we put in place etc.?

There's also rebuilding to consider. How do we get started? Collectively do we have the education and experience?

Obviously, we have a diverse pool of varying education and professional experience on the OG. We have doctors, lawyers, engineers, architects etc., so in theory, we should be able to accomplish this.

Then again, it took us nearly 70,000 posts to complete the alphabet.

Could we do it? If so, how?

All things are possible with the ABCTT. I'll be back later with ideas. 

I believe in you ABCTT!

I tried to organize us 1'ers into a top team but couldn't garner enough interest. I think we're too old now to give a fuck.

It's up to you guys and you guys alone to save the day!

Is it Wednesday yet? I wanna be leader of this post-apocalyptic world for a day.

paradigmer - I believe in you ABCTT!

I tried to organize us 1'ers into a top team but couldn't garner enough interest. I think we're too old now to give a fuck.

You're part of the OGTT, you guys paved the road we are now traveling on. Thank you for that. I don't have any time for in depth thoughts right now, but I just wanted to say thank you. 

UFC Fart Pass - 1. No fat chicks

Ok.

So that would be a selective breeding policy which would have to be well defined and implemented.

Any fat chicks that still existed after the apocalypse would have to be sterilized to ensure that couldn't breed anymore. However, we're probably not going to have the same technology as before. But, we will have some doctors from the OG who perhaps can figure out a way to do it with more crude surgical instruments.

Good call though. Also, fat chicks eat more so there's that. We'd want to be careful with our food supply for a while until we get things sorted out.

ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
paradigmer - I believe in you ABCTT!

You're part of the OGTT, you guys paved the road we are now traveling on. Thank you for that. I don't have any time for in depth thoughts right now, but I just wanted to say thank you. 

Thanks!

And you guys are carrying on the torch and making it better!

There would be a lot more glory holes

It would be full of trannies, and black guys would still be fucking all of our wives. 

Come on ABC Top Team, it's up to you.

Obviously us old timers can't do it. We started this place and looked what it turned into, a sausage fest with glory hole tranny fetishes.

You guys are gonna have to pull through for us.

PatK -

You gonna cut all those in your shack, are ya?

PatK -

But still no fat chicks, right??

paradigmer - Or, would we go all Lord of the Flies on this bitch?

Sucks to your assmar!

I want a small country to myself.

StevetheWeasel - As the OG slowly emerged from their basements to find the unfamiliar world above even more unfamiliar, most would be overtaken by dread, panic, desperation. Somehow making their way to the stores, only to find the HotPockets® and Baja Blast® already stripped from the shelves, they would be consumed by a feral desperation. Wild. Howling to the Gods.

Wandering through the empty streets, they tap at their touch-screens pathologically. Receiving only their own wretched reflection in return.

In the distance, the fires are burning. Bodies in piles. Some still moving. Some, you'd swear were crawling into the flames.

And beyond them, through the greasy black smoke, surrounded by several dozen dead-eyed minions, atop a throne of lifeless computers and defunct cell phones, he sits. Expressing little more than amusement and smug satisfaction. King Peter...
Good apocalypse.

StevetheWeasel - As the OG slowly emerged from their basements to find the unfamiliar world above even more unfamiliar, most would be overtaken by dread, panic, desperation. Somehow making their way to the stores, only to find the HotPockets® and Baja Blast® already stripped from the shelves, they would be consumed by a feral desperation. Wild. Howling to the Gods.

Wandering through the empty streets, they tap at their touch-screens pathologically. Receiving only their own wretched reflection in return.

In the distance, the fires are burning. Bodies in piles. Some still moving. Some, you'd swear were crawling into the flames.

And beyond them, through the greasy black smoke, surrounded by several dozen dead-eyed minions, atop a throne of lifeless computers and defunct cell phones, he sits. Expressing little more than amusement and smug satisfaction. King Peter...

Good post. 

How many "Steves" would there be in the Brave New (OG) World?

F'n epic!

groundfighter2000 -
paradigmer - Or, would we go all Lord of the Flies on this bitch?

Sucks to your assmar!
Who was the guy talking about buying an OG island a while ago, asking people to contribute 1000 dollards for entry or something like that?

^ I remember that, but don't remember the poster. That was a few years back I believe.