if that primetime didn't get you pumped

then i don't know what will.

rampage's ending speech was fucking epic. i say he takes it.

Now thats how you sell a fight.

War Rampage!!!

There trying way too hard imo

lol at the ufc trying to sale fights like 24/7 on hbo. the funny thing is that theyre trying to give you the floyd mayweather impression with rashad.

mcpeepants232003 - 
frontrowbrian - I guess we'll find out how sucessful the hype specials have been. Certainly no one is buying UFC 114 for the undercard. This is essentially a boxing style card with a main event and nothing underneath 

yes because John Hathaway/Diego Sanchez, Todd Duffee/Mike Russow, and Bisping/Miller are terrible match ups and Lil Nog is mediocre?

Seems like the definition of a mediocre undercard to me

mcpeepants232003 - 
frontrowbrian - I guess we'll find out how sucessful the hype specials have been. Certainly no one is buying UFC 114 for the undercard. This is essentially a boxing style card with a main event and nothing underneath 

yes because John Hathaway/Diego Sanchez, Todd Duffee/Mike Russow, and Bisping/Miller are terrible match ups and Lil Nog is mediocre?

dan miller in a co-main event is just funny to me. the guy got out struck by fucken maia and is now in a co-main event?

mcpeepants232003 - 

Um... yes that is mediocre, I don't see how any can argue that.I am not even hating on the card , but that is a mediocre undercard.

You guys do realize that the same crew that produces 24/7 produces primetime, right?

I find the Primetimes much more entertaining. The fighters seem much more accessible plus watching a boxing 24/7 special gets old quick. The only person that can make it entertaining is Floyd Mayweather Jr. Even he gets boring after a while. You actually get to see sparring sessions on primetime. With 24/7 the fighters are so afraid to be figured out (even though they all have over 40 pro fights) that they tell the cameras to shut off for sparring.

@ HI KKM

Epic fail my friend.

Bisping/Rampage train @ Wofslair......

Hardy trains @ rough-house......

Same country though, so I see where you got confused!!

You really are one of the biggest douches on this whole forum.

The average boxing card is a big name headliner, and a load of journeymen fighting kids that barely even merit the name 'prospect'.

At UFC 114 you've got the big name headliner, plus two guys who have headlined numerous cards before, Sanchez and a certain Lancastrian kickboxer, plus two phenomenal prospects in Duffee and Hathaway.

Your ignorance of Hathaway's wrestling ability just goes to show what a fucking idiot you are.

yeah, i'm excited to see the fight, but i found the show to be a bit overdone. the end with 'Page snarling and talking shit while he hits mitts was a Ben Stiller moment for me, i just couldn't watch... it seemed contrived. who does that with a camera in their face?

frontrowbrian - 
BanTheUKmmaNoobs - 

The average boxing card is a big name headliner, and a load of journeymen fighting kids that barely even merit the name 'prospect'.

At UFC 114 you've got the big name headliner, plus two guys who have headlined numerous cards before, Sanchez and a certain Lancastrian kickboxer, plus two phenomenal prospects in Duffee and Hathaway.

Your ignorance of Hathaway's wrestling ability just goes to show what a fucking idiot you are.

Yeah Hathaway is a stud wrestler. Got taken down many times by Story who is an NAIA wrestler. Hathaway = the white King Mo.

Bisping is a nobody except to his delusional British fans. Calling any fight involving Bisping a co main event or co feature is an embarassment and a giant FUCK YOU to the paying fans at the live event. And Miller got out struck by Demian fuckin Maia. That's a co main event?

Jason Brilz doesn't belong in the octagon with Lil Nog. That's an old school WWF Saturday morning squash match. 

Duffee/Russow is the true co headline fight. How sad is that?

UFC 114 Jackson v. Evans should be renamed to UFC 114: Typical Boxing Card

But we get to hear Blur.

frontrowbrian - 
BanTheUKmmaNoobs - 

Yeah Hathaway is a stud wrestler. Got taken down many times by Story who is an NAIA wrestler. Hathaway = the white King Mo.

Bisping is a nobody except to his delusional British fans. Calling any fight involving Bisping a co main event or co feature is an embarassment and a giant FUCK YOU to the paying fans at the live event. And Miller got out struck by Demian fuckin Maia. That's a co main event?

Jason Brilz doesn't belong in the octagon with Lil Nog. That's an old school WWF Saturday morning squash match. 

Duffee/Russow is the true co headline fight. How sad is that?

UFC 114 Jackson v. Evans should be renamed to UFC 114: Typical Boxing Card

You seem angry. Is this anything to do with the fact that you became an internet meme because of how douchey you looked in the photos you posted on here a while back?

slamming -  Awesome promo by Rampage.

"I dont really got a whole lot of stuff to say to Rashad.

I just want him to know...that im ready.

Who are you to say that i cant last a whole fight with you? You beneath me.  You aint on my level.  You can never get on my level.

You ain't never fought nobody like me before brah.

You aint never fought nobody with punching power like me before brah!

You aint never fought nobody like me.  You know that.

So all this talkin' that you been doing..you gotta back it up. But you a coward and you know it!  You know you aint a fighter, yeah you an athlete..but you aint no fighter!

You aint did nothin but woke up the beast.  Im glad you did it.

A motivated Rampage is a dangerous Rampage.  And you gonna have the most dangerous Rampage there's ever been..in your face. And thats real.

He's dead!"

That shit creeped me the fuck out. When he gets mad, you can just feel the fury and rage emanating from him.

HI KKM - didn't hardy say the same athlete comment about gsp? how did that turn out for him? funny how this fight has the same camps against each other as well

Rampage (Wolfslair) is not from the same camp as Hardy (Rough House).

CRBMoney14 - 
mcpeepants232003 - 

Seems like the definition of a mediocre undercard to me

You really have been spoiled. Take a look at some boxing cards if you want to see mediocre.

frontrowbrian - 
jiujitsuplayboy - 
frontrowbrian - Hathaway is another typical Brit being forced on us yet can't wrestle himself out of a paperbag. Brilz lost to ELIOT MARSHALL!

Have you ever watched hathaway fight before? Hes smoked Rick Story with his wrestling , hathaway is the brits best prospect who can actually wrestling.

Did you actually watch Brilz vs Eliot Marshall ? Terrible decision
I was in Dallas for Brilz/Marshall. It was a horrendous fight. I thought UFC was going to cut both of them. Marhsall would jab and circle. Brilz would go for a takedown and fail. Repeat that over and over. It was painful to watch. It was so bad, neither could argue with the decision because neither did anything of note.

Ok Hathaway is a better wrestler than say Bisping but I'm not confident he'll be able to takedown Sanchez consistently. Sanchez has been in there with high level wrestlers. Hathaway took down an NAIA wrestler, Story, a few times. And got taken down by Story a few times, too. Hathaway's wrestling is nothing to go nuts about. It's simply better than the piss poor wrestling standard that exists in the UK

Do you know anything about wrestling? Diego has mediocre wrestling at back and would have got put on his ass at will by Story.

Story has the most explosive power double I've seen at 170lbs outside of GSP/Koshcheck.

i swear to god, frb loves to fucking argue in every thread he's in.

I'm pretty sick of the "you're an athlete not a fighter" line guys are using these days.