If the Ferguson protesters got their way...

What would it be?

- Darren Wilson stoned to death in town square by any black person who wishes to partake (but no white people because they are racists)

- Black men would be able to rob from convenience stores and attack police without repercussions.

- All cops would be black. 

Did I miss anything? Please inform me of what these fucking morons expect to get out of these protests? 

They'd still have problems.

Free merchandise that you don't have to actually loot for would be on the top of my list, maybe a grab bag of sorts like you were at the protesting Emmys. Phone Post 3.0

They want pity.  They want to be the victim.  They want to use a false sense of persecution to destract them from the reality that they have failed in life.  They have everything they want.  

Lux Fixxins -
PatK -

They'd still have problems.

How many of those problems would be bitches? Phone Post 3.0
99 Phone Post 3.0

Their way would probably be that a guy who killed an unarmed man actually be tried for the crime. You know, to determine if it was justified and all that silliness.

Too outrageous for the OP, apparently.

orcus - Their way would probably be that a guy who killed an unarmed man actually be tried for the crime. You know, to determine if it was justified and all that silliness.

Do you think the protesters would riot if Wilson was tried and found guilty?

Magic Jackson -

They want pity.  They want to be the victim.  They want to use a false sense of persecution to destract them from the reality that they have failed in life.  They have everything they want.  

Nail on the head Phone Post 3.0

Honestly. If they want change it starts with them.
Want more black cops? Teach your kids to have a respect for police instead of hatred. Who wants to become something they hate?

Want to break stereotypes? Start with yourself.

Sorry a bit ot but I live near furgeson and it pisses me off these idiots are burning their own town down and expecting the system to fix things. Phone Post 3.0

I piss off so many fellow African Americans who actually agree with the protests when I ask them the question, "What is the end result that you guys want from these protests?"

They get mad at me when I don't accept the answer, "We want to raise awareness." Phone Post 3.0

orcus - Their way would probably be that a guy who killed an unarmed man actually be tried for the crime. You know, to determine if it was justified and all that silliness.

Why is it that the grand jury trial didn't count?

Should we bypass normal court procedure when race is a factor? Phone Post 3.0

BillyRayChubbs - I piss off so many fellow African Americans who actually agree with the protests when I ask them the question, "What is the end result that you guys want from these protests?"

They get mad at me when I don't accept the answer, "We want to raise awareness." Phone Post 3.0

Are these people that get upset with you middle class folks who have their act together, or are they individuals that struggle financially?

Middle Class? BRC is the King of Bling!

orcus - Their way would probably be that a guy who killed an unarmed man actually be tried for the crime. You know, to determine if it was justified and all that silliness.

A trial would have been for show. They couldn't even indict, let alone convict at trial. You should go through the testimony from the grand jury hearings. It becomes pretty clear why there was no trial.

If they did proceed with the "for show" trial there would have been another round of riots after the acquittal.

"Raising awareness" is also code for a non profit agency that wants to do as little as possible while collecting the maximum amount of "administrative funds."

DaveFu - Middle Class? BRC is the King of Bling!

I know who/what BRC is. I'm asking about the people he is upsetting.

Billy Ray, I apologize if my post insinuated in any way that you were merely middle class. It was not my intent to insult you. Please don't fuck my wife.

ShakeR_ - 
orcus - Their way would probably be that a guy who killed an unarmed man actually be tried for the crime. You know, to determine if it was justified and all that silliness.

Why is it that the grand jury trial didn't count?

Should we bypass normal court procedure when race is a factor? Phone Post 3.0

If an unarmed man is shot to death, and there is any doubt at all as to whether it was justified, there should be a criminal trial, period.

As you probably know, grand jury trials are generally just there so the prosecutor can demonstrate that he has a case. I'm also sure you know the statistics: "According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. attorneys prosecuted 162,000 federal cases in 2010, the most recent year for which we have data. Grand juries declined to return an indictment in 11 of them."

So in just about EVERY fucking case that comes to them, grand juries indict. But not here. Unarmed guy shot to death, some eyewitnesses saying he had his hands up, officer admits he was unarmed. No indictment.

Why would people not be pissed about that?

"Do you think the protesters would riot if Wilson was tried and found guilty?"

I don't know. Are now getting mad about what we think people might do in an alternate reality under opposite cirumstances?

GIANTPANDAinmyBUM - 
DaveFu - Middle Class? BRC is the King of Bling!

I know who/what BRC is. I'm asking about the people he is upsetting.

Billy Ray, I apologize if my post insinuated in any way that you were merely middle class. It was not my intent to insult you. Please don't fuck my wife.

Too late.....

siebe41 - Honestly. If they want change it starts with them.
Want more black cops? Teach your kids to have a respect for police instead of hatred. Who wants to become something they hate?

Sorry a bit ot but I live near furgeson and it pisses me off these idiots are burning their own town down and expecting the system to fix things. Phone Post 3.0

Why should black people respect the police exactly? How many nonviolent black people are in jail right now? How often do police unlawfully search black people? Here in NYC illegally searching black people was literally the official policy.

Jesus Quintana - 
siebe41 - Honestly. If they want change it starts with them.

Why should black people respect the police exactly? How many nonviolent black people are in jail right now? How often do police unlawfully search black people? Here in NYC illegally searching black people was literally the official policy.

Literally and officially, huh?  I don't think you know what those words mean.