If the left riots because of SCOTUS rulings

Will people finally see the bullshit for what it is and push back, or will CNN cover for the rioters with shit like “Fiery but mostly peaceful”?

Personally I can’t wait till people have had enough of letting Antifa and leftists throw violent tantrums and start pushing back. I think with everyone on edge with inflation/gas prices etc that this might be the spark that ignites this powder keg.

7 Likes

Let them fuck around and find out.

2 Likes

must be time for OP’s periodic powder keg check-in

1 Like

^^^You’re pretty creepy, bruh.

10 Likes

For real.

However, he didn’t answer my question. Will the SCOTUS decisions kick off another summer of “Mostly peaceful protests”?

1 Like

I thought they would push back after eight months of riots in 2020. I even made a bet Trump would win because there was no way sane Americans would look at the burning cities and say “Yea, I want more of that! I’m voting Democrat!”

But boy was I wrong!

2 Likes

It’s time for aNitecrawler manic thread creation!

The media will deem the riots necessary to protect democracy and rights. And while they dont promote violence, they understand.
And that the purple hairs are modern day crusaders.

2 Likes

Yeah, they’ll probably encourage it or ignore it like it never happened

If there is mass rioting and looting I suggest you bear those arms you hold so dear and set about the leftist fuckwits with alacrity.

Send in Rittenhouse…

2 Likes

And the not so subtle message will be: “If you want these riots to stop, vote Democrat in the election.”

2 Likes

So if scotus shoots down the retarded NY anti-self defense via gun law. How many more people will carry guns into these types of situations? Will we see more people getting “Rittenhouse’d”?

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

3 Likes

I’m convinced DOJ and other law enforcement is politicized - so when the left riots, they’ll take an easy hand with them. They’ll let the leftists continue to threaten the justices, under the guise of free speech, in the hopes those justices can be cowed into voting pro- leftist agenda. Kind of easy to see.

Get a grip bro

Funny how all the concerns about the left are “what ifs”.

We don’t need to do that when wondering about what the right will do.

2 Likes

The left committed terrorism from May 2020 to September 2020. Shut up.

2 Likes

My god you’re dumb

Totes!!!

5 Likes