If the left riots because of SCOTUS rulings

Jesus christ you are such a shill.

1 Like

See the “Imagine being a white male liberal” thread for a discussion of little rat fucks like kevsh

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yes i feel the same way as apparently the left didnt get the message if they decide to start acting out again and detroying public and private property. We can only hope that scotus strikes down the NY gun case and that makes more people emboldened to carry.

Im never one to promote violence but its not violence if you are exercising your rights. Nobody has a right to burn and destroy other peoples property. However i do have a right to defend that property within the means of the law. Striking down that case only helps the good guys in that situation.

5 Likes

Yup.

Hoping that “Roof Koreans” make a comeback this summer.

3 Likes

Hey clown shoes. Roe vs. Wade has been around a long time now and the right hasn’t been burning down cities over it. If the vote is to uphold Roe vs Wade then there will be just as many right wing riots over it as there were last year. And that number is zero to my knowledge.

2 Likes

“Not fair! The two billion dollars of damage done by the left only represents 3.7% of the protests!!!”

–Pedro

2 Likes

Don’t most of the justices live in VA?

Youngkin better have his shit together by Thursday.

So far he’s done jack and shit about illegal protests in front of justice’s homes.

Is he a Republican or a RepubliCAN’T?

1 Like

Being it’s already happened I’d say it’s justified to have concerns.

Yeah it’s all what ifs. Not like the leftist radicals have been violent destroyed cities and attempted to kill innocent people in the past.

1 Like

One of the few times i support “shoot them all and let god sort them out”.

2 Likes

someone busted out teh filing cabinet

1 Like

The left riots at the drop of a hat…the right has one riot and can never live it down.

Do you keep his hair trimmings too?

You know it’s the summer before an election when every major city is on fire and there are riots in the street.

People will see the bullshit

AND

CNN will cover for them

1 Like