If the UFC does get Fedor.. How much to get Brock?

Brock didn't want to take a ton of punishment so he stuck with the WWE.. Fedor is probably going back to be a one off anyways, and if not, more than likely isn't making a run at the belt or anything. What do they offer Brock to come back to fight Fedor? Let's all be real honest.. It's plausible and we all would watch.. Phone Post 3.0

Brock doesn't really do anything for me. Back in his grappling days, he was impressive. But this wwf stuff is just goofy.

As an MMA fighter, he's not very good. And that's being nice. He needs to stay over there making money entertaining the kids imo.

I'd like to see Fedor fight for the UFC gold. With maybe a first fight against Mir or Cain.

Brock re-signed with WWE because he didn't want to fight anymore.

Not sure if trying to get him to take a fight that should have happened in 2009 and almost happened in 2012 is of much interest to him at this point in 2015.

Besides, when you do the math, Brock is an, at minimum, $30 million dollar investment for WWE from when he returned until when his new contract ends. No way they would be cool with loaning him out to UFC where there is a chance of him getting handled by a chubby Russian (50 year olds wearing eyeliner is OK).

I know they want Ronda for WM next year to hip toss Stephanie McMahon or something, but even that would prob. not be enough to convince WWE of a trade.

In addition to you know...BROCK NOT WANTING TO FIGHT ANYMORE.

Fedor is a more complete fighter. But as much as Brock didn't like taking punches, he showed good chin while at it, better than many. Cain and Carwin hit the shit out of his face, but never rocked him. I wouldn't mind seeing Fedor fight him, just to get this fucking match out of the way.

Brock's time has come and gone. He's not the unstoppable grate plane he used to be. Phone Post 3.0

Tough one to call, if Brock got him down he'd scramble Fedors eggs with the quickness. Phone Post 3.0

Charlie100AD - Fedor is a more complete fighter. But as much as Brock didn't like taking punches, he showed good chin while at it, better than many. Cain and Carwin hit the shit out of his face, but never rocked him. I wouldn't mind seeing Fedor fight him, just to get this fucking match out of the way.

And to answer the OP question, I think we are talking about 1 mil.

Chomas - Brock can't take a punch, and he's an uncoordinated striker, he can't beat the top 3 guys it's impossible. Phone Post 3.0
Fedor isn't top 3 so why does that matter? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Tough one to call, if Brock got him down he'd scramble Fedors eggs with the quickness. Phone Post 3.0
Just like he did to Cain.... Phone Post 3.0

Charlie100AD -
Charlie100AD - Fedor is a more complete fighter. But as much as Brock didn't like taking punches, he showed good chin while at it, better than many. Cain and Carwin hit the shit out of his face, but never rocked him. I wouldn't mind seeing Fedor fight him, just to get this fucking match out of the way.

To get Brock to come back they'd need to offer wwe Ronda and then give Brock $5-10,000,000 for that fight. No clue where you came up with $1 mil, lol Phone Post 3.0

He's going to require Anderson Silva/Conor McGregor money combined. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
Charlie100AD -

To get Brock to come back they'd need to offer wwe Ronda and then give Brock $5-10,000,000 for that fight. No clue where you came up with $1 mil, lol Phone Post 3.0

I was thinking one million to show, another mil for winning, plus a good cut from PPV's. I feel you are selling him too high. He is only worth anything right now because of the Fedor fight novelty. He will never be champion again.

TheEmperorRises -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Tough one to call, if Brock got him down he'd scramble Fedors eggs with the quickness. Phone Post 3.0
Brock was ill but then you knew that... Phone Post 3.0

Charlie100AD -

I think this could be a smart move for everyone (the Ronda thing not the $10mil). Ronda is a huge draw and we know the WWE would love to do something with her after the success of her Wrestlemania appearance. The UFC could let Ronda do a program for Wrestlemania (she would love it) and the WWE would let Brock do a superfight with Fedor.

I think $1mil show/win + PPV points for both guys would be fair. If they market it like they did UFC 189 it would crush all previous UFC PPV numbers. While it may have absolutely no bearings on rankings or title contention, I think that would be the best chance of getting a huge crowd at Cowboy Stadium.

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
TheEmperorRises -
Brock was ill but then you knew that... Phone Post 3.0
Brock watched Mir vs Duffee.

He's never coming back Phone Post 3.0

Brock is under WWE contract. I am willing to bet Vince could be persuaded by a lot of money to let Brock do a standalone fight against Fedor.

Charlie100AD - 
Charlie100AD -

I was thinking one million to show, another mil for winning, plus a good cut from PPV's. I feel you are selling him too high. He is only worth anything right now because of the Fedor fight novelty. He will never be champion again.

Fedor is a non factor in selling a Brock lesnar fight.

Fedor-Cro Cop was the most important HW MMA fight and it did 50k buys in the US. No one cares about Fedor. American fans saw some guy with a lot of hype lose to Bigfoot and Hendo.

Brock-Mir sells more than Brock-Fedor. People have at least heard of Mir.

Bobby Lupo - 
Charlie100AD - 
Charlie100AD -

Fedor is a non factor in selling a Brock lesnar fight.

Fedor-Cro Cop was the most important HW MMA fight and it did 50k buys in the US. No one cares about Fedor. American fans saw some guy with a lot of hype lose to Bigfoot and Hendo.

Brock-Mir sells more than Brock-Fedor. People have at least heard of Mir.

I'm the biggest Fedor nuthugger ever and I agree with this. The casual fans barely know who Fedor is.

Also, Brock has made his choice. He's done with fighting.

Fuck Brock. Move on. Phone Post 3.0

EvilMaster - Brock doesn't really do anything for me. Back in his grappling days, he was impressive. But this wwf stuff is just goofy.

As an MMA fighter, he's not very good. And that's being nice. He needs to stay over there making money entertaining the kids imo.

I'd like to see Fedor fight for the UFC gold. With maybe a first fight against Mir or Cain.
Not a very good mma fighter?

So you can be "not very good" at mma and beat Randy Couture, Frank Mir, and Shane Carwin? Can someone who's not very good win the ufc HW title?

Come on man. That's a pretty dumb statement. Phone Post 3.0