If there wasnt enough reasons to buy ps4

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Xbox-One-Games-E3-Were-Running-Windows-7-With-Nvidia-GTX-Cards-56737.html

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/56733/_1371234074.jpg

so if you pre-ordered xboxone you did so without seeing any xbox one footage. Expect worse graphics among other negative things

There was a post on reddit this morning saying that if you get banned from a game on xbl you can no longer play the game because of the online requirement. I just can't see how any would buy an xbone over a ps4. Phone Post 3.0

ps4 used dev kits

OblongBox - 
LastMinuteReplacement - ps4 used dev kits

"ALL E3 demos run their games on high-end PCs"

sorry, my fault

well, this news definitely pisses me off as a PC gamer. i get fucking irritated when some killer game comes out for a console but not the PC and now it seems like they generally do most of the work for the PC already - wtf?

Matthieu Battle - well, this news definitely pisses me off as a PC gamer. i get fucking irritated when some killer game comes out for a console but not the PC and now it seems like they generally do most of the work for the PC already - wtf?

no doubt

Sweet news. I might pre-order a second xbox after reading this.

I think the big issue is that it's running on a very high end Nvidia and the actual system has a significantly lower AMD. Running a demo on a PC is fine, the problem is when the PC is specced insanely higher than your hardware, which seems is the case possibly. Phone Post 3.0

Non techies are fucking morons.

Here is a hint:

ALL XBOX ONE AND PS4 GAMES WERE RUNNING ON PCs!!!!!!!!

This has been the norm for years when hardware is being developed.

Seriously, take the fabricated outrage and shove it up your ass. Both the PS4 and XBox One are remarkably similar outside of the 24 hour check in.

If you don't believe that then you don't know what you're talking about.

bonersaurus - I think the big issue is that it's running on a very high end Nvidia and the actual system has a significantly lower AMD. Running a demo on a PC is fine, the problem is when the PC is specced insanely higher than your hardware, which seems is the case possibly. Phone Post 3.0

very true bonersaurus

that is PS2 bro

BrentP - 

THEENDISNEAR and AZ....where ya at boys? Come on.....give me some Microsoft talk.....

well its a great deal from microsoft

for 500buck we got the titan gx worth 1k retail
+ the xbox one + controller

thx microsoft for this present

you are not welcome in my threads you trolling imbecile

yeah just like xboxone > ps4 in your confused head

So, the demos at E3 are really just one big advertisement for getting a PC?

Great to hear! Glad I made the right decision. Phone Post

yes

Adulterous_Zucchini - 
LastMinuteReplacement - yeah just like xboxone > ps4 in your confused head

ugh, you're just a dumb console war soldier, you know that? 

no, you are the one that is dumb if you defend his retarded posts only because they are pro xbox

LastMinuteReplacement - you are not welcome in my threads you trolling imbecile

you lucky
i come into ur thread or ur thread will be trash like the ps4