If there were more rich black people

The world would be a better place.

All white people do is hog money and never spread the wealth. While black people do.

Look at all the rich white folks like Warren Buffer... made a lifetime of hogging and still drives an average car. What's the point of being rich then?

People like that don't deserve to be rich, they simply waste it.

We need a 2nd league for each pro sport.

Why you at the bar if you ain't poppin the bottles?
What good is all the fame if you ain't fuckin the models?

-Cornell Iral Haynes, Jr.

The only thing that would happen is that there would be much more of these in the world as well as way more illegitimate babies.

Yeah, fuck those racist whiteys. Damn white folks being conservative with their money instead of spending it on my needs or federal programs I could abuse

#BLM #BLM #BLM

ProteinOverdrive -

All white people do is hog money and never spread the wealth. While black people do.

Look at all the rich white folks like Warren Buffer... made a lifetime of hogging and still drives an average car. What's the point of being rich then?

Well maybe more so that good old Warren simply "doesn't" waste his money by spending it on frivolousness. Why does he need a Bugatti when his Olds gets him from point A to point B?

Plus all that money he's saving, he's pledged it to Gates' Foundation which will be used to do things like cure Malaria in places like Africa. A much better use of his wealth wouldn't you say instead of buying things with it?

Now, if you were talking about his cousin Bruce Buffer, well then, I say that cheap bastard should be out there spending his money!

Ppl like Warren Buffet are mentally ill.

must be tough thinking about race everyday all day. I feel for you op

LiveWire -
ProteinOverdrive -

Well maybe more so that good old Warren simply "doesn't" waste his money by spending it on frivolousness. Why does he need a Bugatti when his Olds gets him from point A to point B?

Plus all that money he's saving, he's pledged it to Gates' Foundation which will be used to do things like cure Malaria in places like Africa. A much better use of his wealth wouldn't you say instead of buying things with it?

Now, if you were talking about his cousin Bruce Buffer, well then, I say that cheap bastard should be out there spending his money!

Why the fuck does he need those billions if he is not planning to enjoy a lavish lifestyle?

Crisco -

Ppl like Warren Buffet are mentally ill.

How so?

ProteinOverdrive -
LiveWire -
ProteinOverdrive -

Why the fuck does he need those billions if he is not planning to enjoy a lavish lifestyle?

Why is it so hard to understand, some people are very materialistic and some are not. Many broke people try to live beyond their means. Very few wealthy people live drastically below their means, Warren is one of them. Obviously he enjoys buying big companies not fancy cars.

Willin - 

The only thing that would happen is that there would be much more of these in the world as well as way more illegitimate babies.

I dunno, I know a couple of wealthy black people, and they're pretty much like dorky white folks.

Wealthy black folks who got there on their own merits? Just like whites, they probably ARE dorks. Imagine giving low class whites or blacks a shitload of money. Same deal just different car dealerships.

wormiwalkinstik -
ProteinOverdrive -
LiveWire -
ProteinOverdrive -

Why is it so hard to understand, some people are very materialistic and some are not. Many broke people try to live beyond their means. Very few wealthy people live drastically below their means, Warren is one of them. Obviously he enjoys buying big companies not fancy cars.

Buffet is as materialistic as they come.