If Tito and Forrest both win...

...they could actually justify giving Forrest a title shot. God help us all.

Agreed.

Forrest will win.

Yeah Forrest is going to beat Jardine...I had originally picked Jardine by decision...But after the weigh ins, I say Forrest will Finish Jardine Rd 2 or 3.

Why so much hate for Forrest? Seems kind of pointless IMO.

I wouldn't mind seeing Forrest in a title shot if he wins today. He always puts on exciting fights.

"Forrest has beaten the top guys in the weight class..."

You're kidding, right? He's beaten Stephan Bonnar, Bill Mahood and Elvis Sinosic. I wouldn't rate Forrest above Rashad, much less Babalu or Tito.

"He always puts on exciting fights."

I'll give you that much.

Forrest and Chuck would be cool..........

Rampage, Rashad, Forrest. Anyone of those would be fine.

Yeah Forrest is going to beat Jardine...I had originally picked Jardine by decision...But after the weigh ins, I say Forrest will Finish Jardine Rd 2 or 3. <<<<

Just curious, EvilMaster...what made you change your mind after seeing the weigh-ins?

^^^ I was wondering the same thing.

TTT for an EvilAnswer.

ttt for EvilMaster's answer

ttt

"what made you change your mind after seeing the weigh-ins?"

Good question...I doubt I could explain it properly, it's a combination of things...Everything from there physical look, the look in there eye...The look on there face...The way they move around on the stage...there demeaner...Just everything...Then add to that my lifetime of watching fights and it all comes down to instinct I guess...

A good betting man never bets on a fight until they have seen the weigh ins....Err in my opinion.

"Dana White said that its a #1 contender match."

How are either of these guys considered a contender? Both have a loss in the past year, and Whitehead is 3/1 in his last 4 fights, with 3 decisions. Even though I'm not a fan, I think Rashad ranks above both of these guys, and you also have Rampage in the mix.

I doubt I could explain it properly, it's a combination of things...Everything from there physical look, the look in there eye...The look on there face...The way they move around on the stage...there demeaner...Just everything...Then add to that my lifetime of watching fights and it all comes down to instinct I guess...<<<<

Thanks for the response...I like to watch the weigh-ins too for the same reason. I think a fighter's demeaner and body language says a lot about how mentally prepared they are for the fight. As important as talent and skill is...being mentally focused and prepared is a significant factor, imo.

I still say that Forrest doesnt get the win tonight- I think it goes all 3 rds.  Yes, forest was riiiiippppppppped at the weigh in's ( my gosh, took my breath away) but muscles are not only what counts , heart is going to take Jardine to the finsh line

If Forrest wins and Rashad wins, they should fight to see who gets a title shot.Remember Rashad already beat Jardine.Rashad gets hated on.He is a animal when you might think someone will beat him he wins.

Forrest has a lot of heart too, loudgrl...it's going to take more than that for Jardine to beat Griffin. I think Keith is a good fighter and has improved, but I think Forrest is a little better in all areas...except for leg kicks.

they both have tons of heart, dont get me wrong  (we have had this discussion before ) but I stand firm with my choice