If Tito couldn't beat Forrest how can Chael?

Seems surprising that he Would be the favourite in this match... Phone Post

Chael is better than Tito. If Tito can drop and take Forrest down why cant Chael? Phone Post

tito's takedowns were super sloppy against forrest and tito's stand up is actually worse than chaels boxing. chael has a better shot imo

Tito had a cracked skull.... Phone Post

aaronlynton - Tito had a cracked skull.... Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

And I read he had SARS Phone Post

If this is serious: Tito was able to take Forrest down in all 3 fights, including the third where both of them looked terrible. If Tito can take Forrest down with a spine that literally is fused together, what do you expect Chael to do? Chael will take Forrest Down at will. Thats why he's opening as a favorite.

KZTT_W85 -

And I read he had SARS Phone Post

And I read he was dead Phone Post

Chael, all day, every day. Phone Post

Tex Ladue - I think a healthy sonnen at 205 is gonna surprise some people, that cutting to 185 was taking its toll. He will be stronger and quicker along with good technique I'd take that over size anyday. Phone Post

Me too. He always looked miserable and pissed off at weigh ins. Now hell be a bit more relaxed and can focus, since the mental game is his biggest problem. Phone Post

Well first of all Tito was moving like a 90 yr old man in the fight. Second chael is a better wrestler. Far better. Phone Post

Chael doesn't have a fractured skull Phone Post

Reality TV Star -
allyourbasebase - 
Reality TV Star - I got Forrest

I'll take that bet. Phone Post

Think about it, Forrest is a relentless grinder and he keeps people at bay, horrible match-up for Chael

Plus he's huge

Just ponder on it for a sec

Forrest is what? Relentless?

Is this 2009? Phone Post

Chael is going to hurt Forrest on his feet; doesnt need to take him down.

iodio - Chael is going to hurt Forrest on his feet; doesnt need to take him down.

I sure hope you're right! I'm rooting for Chael in this one! Phone Post

Easy money going with Griffin Phone Post