If TK beats Fedor.....

...would it be the biggest upset in MMA history?

I'm inclined to think so....

... it'll be Randleman/CroCop x100.

it would be an enormous upset. but i just can't fathom anyway other than fedor slipping and knocking himself out.

TK could open up that large scar above Fedor's right eye.....

It would be blasphemous and probably an abomination of nature.

TK has beaten Fedor before via a cut stoppage. Who's to say it couldn't happen again? If that happened it wouldn't be that big of an upset as compared to TK winning via KO or sub, which is highly unlikely.

Famigerado

"It would be blasphemous and probably an abomination of nature."

Yep. Blasphemous and abominable. Some f****d up repugnant shit.

It's not just from a cut that TK can win. Fedor might have a tough time taking TK down because TK is familiar with judo type takedowns. I think the key is for TK to either keep it standing or get top position and try to out-cardio Fedor. Just gotta keep working.

Kerr/Yamamoto was the biggest i can remember.

"Fedor might have a tough time taking TK down because TK is familiar with judo type takedowns."

I think Olympic silver medalist in judo Ogawa might have had some familiarity with judo type takedowns as well, yet he was on his back 15 seconds into their match.

TK has no chance in this fight. Even if he could keep it standing, he'd just get slaughtered on his feet rather than on the ground. He's a good fighter, but Fedor is more than a class above.

I disagree Naughty Gorilla. That fight was more even than it might appear on paper, not only because of Kerr's physical degradation, but because he had suffered some sort of concussive blow to the head prior to that where it had become extremely easy for him to be ko'd.

And TK would have no hope against Fedor standing.

I think TK has a small, but not insignificant, chance of beating Fedor. Opening the cut is always a possibility. TK's a solid fighter and if he has a great day and Fedor has a terrible day...anything can happen.

That said, the odds should favor Fedor VERY heavily.

never gonna happen!

It would be big upset, no doubt. Are there any odds up for this match??

if TK beats Fedor then this is the new UFC LHWT champ

TK is really good on the ground, and trains kickboxing with Mo Smith, among others. You have to favor Fedor, but I wouldn't count TK out of it at all

ttt

"if TK wins i will move to an igloo in a remote part of canada and never watch mma again, adopting the ways, rituals, and religion of the eskimo people."

This has been noted and you are now officially held to this...

"I think Olympic silver medalist in judo Ogawa might have had some familiarity with judo type takedowns as well, yet he was on his back 15 seconds into their match."

But Ogawa isn't familiar with all the other factors of MMA like knees, elbows, dirty boxing in the clinch... TK is.

For TK to win this fight, he's going to have to be super technical and just constantly out work Fedor, or of course get a cut. Very slim chance of winning, but there is a chance.

even if tk destroys fedor, fedor will still b the top hw in the world. tk would have a serious carreer boost