If U R Over 30, Click This Thread

Man you could have Randy Couture fight my Grandmother and I would root for him to win.

Randy!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5uf2HQD7rhc&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

"unibrow... i want to apoligize.... I read your post wrong... i though it said you wouldn't root for him...its early at work and I am not seeing clearly... you can proceed to call me any vulger name you wish...
I'm sorry "

No blood no foul... Dickcheese :)

damn good vids!!

ttt

ttt

TTT

what if im exactly 30? do i watch half?

If you've turned 30 that means you are over 30. 30 and 1 second = over 30

If we are going by seconds, then I am way over thirty.

Randy wins this one.

pwned

And thank God for Dougie - this thread would not be complete without him!

greatest ever

TTT

I'm 31 training again/still. SOre, tired, hung over from the 4th of july... I was thinking of staying home today and just chilling after work.

Now after seeing that video I have to pick my lazy ass up and get into the gym to tap out some 20 year olds!

Slie

Thanks for the vids, they're great.

What young guys can't appreceate is how much your conditioning and recovery ability diminishes once you past the 40 mark.

I was in mint condition at 40 even pretty solid up to 42, then I started to feel the age factor.

I'm 46 now, kick box 3 times a week, grapple twice, weights 2 -3 times and run 4, 8 and 10 Km a week. I'm in very good shape for 46 but when I train hard with young guys in their 20's I get nearly exhausted and the young bucks just keep going. As well, when I get injured, which is often, it take forever to heal.

Just something to look forward too you young whipper snappers. =)

Hey glock4life, you are 35 twice. hows it feel?

"I'm in very good shape for 46 but when I train hard with young guys in their 20's I get nearly exhausted and the young bucks just keep going."

What if you didn't try to match their strength and pace? Meaning, make them fight YOUR fight; impose YOUR will. Would that level the playing field? I'm not trying to be a smartass but rather trying to help.

"Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened, but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm." - Robert Louis Stevenson

ttt