If vitor wins...

I will believe in brazilian jesus more than in black jesus.

There is no if. He won't win. Period. Jones is a 13 to 1 favourite for a reason. Phone Post

1911Bob - Maybe Jesus was a Blackzillian Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

I still think 8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus takes the cake! Even Jesus with giant eagles wings singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd tops Brazilian Jesus and black Jesus combined!

1911Bob - 

Maybe Jesus was a Blackzillian Phone Post

ROFL!!! I wish I could vote you up bro

BigFightFan - There is no if. He won't win. Period. Jones is a 13 to 1 favourite for a reason. Phone Post

I once made some big money betting the underdog with those odds Phone Post

BigFightFan - There is no if. He won't win. Period. Jones is a 13 to 1 favourite for a reason. Phone Post

Hopefully he is a 13 to 1 favorite for the reason of making buku bucks off vitor Phone Post

"buku" lol

shugerrush -

Hopefully he is a 13 to 1 favorite for the reason of making buku bucks off vitor Phone Post

Too true. Its certainly worth a couple of quid but don't really expect a return. Phone Post

BigFightFan - 

There is no if. He won't win. Period. Jones is a 13 to 1 favourite for a reason. Phone Post

Serra wasn't supposed to beat GSP either fren.

MMApostle -
BigFightFan -  There is no if. He won't win. Period. Jones is a 13 to 1 favourite for a reason. Phone Post

Serra wasn't supposed to beat GSP either fren.

And if you had bet $10 each of Georges last 12 hoping for the hail Mary long shot that he loses and did win on the Serra fight you would not be ahead.

So keep betting the huge underdog, let us know how it works. Phone Post

Jason - 

Initials, JL?

Then the Mayans were right.

If he does it will just restart the old LHW title revolving door. Phone Post

Jason - 

What site did you use, I'm more than willing to put $100 down on Vitor.