if we created perfect simulation of our universe

would it be proof that we are also in a simulation? Because people in our simulation could also create their simulation and it would go on. So how could we be sure that we were the first ones who created it? I am not high

I am high, and this is exactly correct. It's kind of crazy to think about. Phone Post 3.0

Possibly we've already done it with these black holes that blipped in and out of existence Img the LHC. Who's who's to say our universe from from the outside didn't exists for a margin of a second and then disappear. Or that it's s continuous cycle with alternate universities popping in and out of existence with the time inside being measured differently than outside.

Maybe we're just a science experiment in a lab and one of many. Phone Post 3.0

Donald Trump - Possibly we've already done it with these black holes that blipped in and out of existence Img the LHC. Who's who's to say our universe from from the outside didn't exists for a margin of a second and then disappear. Or that it's s continuous cycle with alternate universities popping in and out of existence with the time inside being measured differently than outside.

Maybe we're just a science experiment in a lab and one of many. Phone Post 3.0
I just voted (up) for trump so clearly we're in a simulation. Phone Post 3.0

Have you any idea of the complexity involved in building this simulation? Phone Post 3.0

The only way that you will realize that you have to wake up is a note that you may find in the simulation world. It is proof that you are living in a simulation, and it tells you to wake up. Even then, it would often take months until people were ready to exit their fantasy simulation and please wake up.

This shit is fascinating. As we advance in technology it seems more and more possible not only to create such a system but that it's possible we could already be living in one... But how would we ever know? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Have you any idea of the complexity involved in building this simulation? Phone Post 3.0

I am not saying it will happen in our life time or any time soon

Johnny Ringo - This shit is fascinating. As we advance in technology it seems more and more possible not only to create such a system but that it's possible we could already be living in one... But how would we ever know? Phone Post 3.0

"But how would we ever know?"

that is what I am asking. If by creating it we wont, at the same time, prove that we are also living in it

The trippiest part about building a simulation of the universe would be that you could run the simulation on fast forward and predict the future, or rewind and know anything that happened in the past.

sanguine cynic - The trippiest part about building a simulation of the universe would be that you could run the simulation on fast forward and predict the future, or rewind and know anything that happened in the past.

but beings in that simulation wouldnt experience the changes in their time, would they? It would be still the same pace to them

LastMinuteReplacement - 
sanguine cynic - The trippiest part about building a simulation of the universe would be that you could run the simulation on fast forward and predict the future, or rewind and know anything that happened in the past.

but beings in that simulation wouldnt experience the changes in their time, would they? It would be still the same pace to them

LOL, wow dude, you just blew my mind with that thought. I hadn't even thought of it from the perspective on the beings in the simulation we built. Like if they would just start speaking super fast and waving their arms real quick like what happens when we fast forward a VCR tape.

I suppose they would right? I mean why not?

LastMinuteReplacement -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Have you any idea of the complexity involved in building this simulation? Phone Post 3.0

I am not saying it will happen in our life time or any time soon
I would imagine that if we reach a stage where we can perfectly simulate the universe we'll pretty much understand everything. Including our own origin. Phone Post 3.0

sanguine cynic - 
LastMinuteReplacement - 

LOL, wow dude, you just blew my mind with that thought. I hadn't even thought of it from the perspective on the beings in the simulation we built. Like if they would just start speaking super fast and waving their arms real quick like what happens when we fast forward a VCR tape.

I suppose they would right? I mean why not?

from our viewpoint they would, just like your vcr example. But for them everything be the same I suppose.

Like if people on a tape in vcr were real and we fast forward it, for us it would be fast, but for them, it should be the same

something like that sex scene in cube movie. I think it was the last part. I tried to find it on youtube but couldnt

edit - actually no, that would mean that they were having sex in that cube/room for 40 years straight. Thats actually a huge plot hole

Rick and Morty season 2 "The ricks must be crazy" (I believe that's the name of the episode) covers this as rick and morty travel into susequent microverses. It's pretty funny. Phone Post 3.0

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/those-conspiracy-guys/id917288490?mt=2 Phone Post 3.0

https://youtu.be/ZBttbd5j4eA
There is the episode. Phone Post 3.0

Kanye loves fishdicks - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/those-conspiracy-guys/id917288490?mt=2 Phone Post 3.0
Those conspiracy guys did a good episode on simulation theory. It's 6 hours long though Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Have you any idea of the complexity involved in building this simulation? Phone Post 3.0
Maybe it happens naturally at a certain point. Like sentient nature. Phone Post 3.0