If Weidman Loses To Rockhold Again...

Is he finished? Will he become the JDS of the Middleweight division? Phone Post 3.0

Chris is too much of a competitor to just he finished. He will climb the ladder either at 185 again or 205. Phone Post 3.0

be a tough road back for sure, maybe try 205

Every chance he could be the same as JDS. Zuffa need to play this right, have Weidman fight a few more times before the rematch. Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold just outclassed the guy on the feet and on the ground.  They're the same age but weidman's had much more wear and tear to the body from wrestling. luke is a better fighter.

Wait for the new weight classes. He said he was 193 - too light - before the Cockhold fight. 175 would be doable. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Every chance he could be the same as JDS. Zuffa need to play this right, have Weidman fight a few more times before the rematch. Phone Post 3.0

You're right they should do that, that's why I'm expecting the rematch to be announced any day now.

Ramon Maroni - be a tough road back for sure, maybe try 205

I think 170 makes more sense.

Brabatross - 
Ramon Maroni - be a tough road back for sure, maybe try 205

I think 170 makes more sense.

damn, I know he looked a little de-flated against Rockhold, but could make 185?

^^^ 170, I mean

I'm not sure Chris could be competitive at 205.

I think Chris should avoid rushing into a rematch with Luke, bide his time a little. He's young enough to keep himself in the mix.

Another loss so soon would be very risky to his longevity IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - I'm not sure Chris could be competitive at 205.

I think Chris should avoid rushing into a rematch with Luke, bide his time a little. He's young enough to keep himself in the mix.

yep, I was thinking let him have a couple more fights, then title fight, because if he loses again to Rockhold in his next fight, he could fade into gatekeeper status

Outlaw'd by Lytle - I'm not sure Chris could be competitive at 205.

Before the loss, Chris and his fans were talking about fighting Bones at MSG! Now he can't be competitive? What a fall from grace..... Phone Post 3.0

he'd probably still beat most of the top 10 and have a good career

NYjojo -

Rockhold just outclassed the guy on the feet and on the ground.  They're the same age but weidman's had much more wear and tear to the body from wrestling. luke is a better fighter.

I was shocked he got out-grappled. I think he can really work on his grappling and comeback and make it a ground was with Luke.

On the feet I was interested to see how he did with Luke's range. He solved Anderson's but I think he'll have a harder time dealing with Luke, mostly because unlike Anderson he doesn't fear the takedown. Phone Post 3.0

Chris went out like a fucking G though.  There was no quit in him. He was done, but his mind and heart do not know the meaning of done. 

Chris has that "it" factor. There's something special inside him. Not sure if he'll ever regain UFC gold, but I see him being a top guy for a long time and going down as a hof'er.

He's in a very tough spot.

It's been 4 years since he beat someone who wasn't at the tail end of a long career. He looked great against Anderson, Vitor, and Machida, but maybe Rockhold was onto something when he said Weidman was very lucky with when he fought the opponents he fought.

D241 - 

Chris went out like a fucking G though.  There was no quit in him. He was done, but his mind and heart do not know the meaning of done. 

Chris has that "it" factor. There's something special inside him. Not sure if he'll ever regain UFC gold, but I see him being a top guy for a long time and going down as a hof'er.

Never saw him as a guy with any "it" factor myself.  Lacks charisma and I can't recall any of his fights outside of the two Silva fights and the Munoz elbow.  I do think he's a helluva competitor though, will be interesting to see a few more of his post-July 2015 fights.

He will go up a weight class I think.

Hell no. He probably hasn't even reached his prime yet and I don't think he's the type to get discouraged and give up just because he lost a couple fights.