If/When Trump Wins...

How bad will the civil uprising be? I'm looking at how bad the protests are and wondering how bad it will become. Are we looking at legit civil war coming? Here in South Florida, things could get bad very quickly with our demographics.... Phone Post 3.0

I think this will be the jackpot...all of the fruity left will migrate to Canada or Mexico. Win Win.

All the pussies will be ass hurt and I can't fucking wait. I'm so ready for Obeezy to be gone and fade away Phone Post 3.0

Betting sites all have Hillary as the winner. Betting sites are always right. Phone Post 3.0

I've got thousands of twitter responses teed up for Lena Dunham.

GuttyProfessor - How bad will the civil uprising be? I'm looking at how bad the protests are and wondering how bad it will become. Are we looking at legit civil war coming? Here in South Florida, things could get bad very quickly with our demographics.... Phone Post 3.0
The amount of guns rednecks have in south Florida is staggering. Phone Post 3.0

When Obama won, how many riots were there? There were riots during his term, but they were all by the left, weren't they?

So everyone is supposed to kowtow to the left "in case they riot?"

If anything, its time someone comes to office to put them in their place

Trump isn't winning the Hispanic vote will be his down fall. Phone Post 3.0

tanner904 - Trump isn't winning the Hispanic vote will be his down fall. Phone Post 3.0
Every Latino I know wants trump. They hate their illegal counterparts. All of the legal Latinos that I conversate with say they will be pissed it millions of illegals just get a free pass after they jumped thru the hoops for years and spent tons of money to gain access to this country legally. Phone Post 3.0

Trump loses to clinton. Anyone that cant see that is blinded by partisan rhetoric.

GARY JOHNSON 2016!!! Phone Post 3.0

Trump supporters remind me of the interview 60 min's. did on people and the WWF and WWE, no matter what they (60 min's) said or showed that it was fake and only for entertainment, they believed it was still real fighting ????

bobby14 -
tanner904 - Trump isn't winning the Hispanic vote will be his down fall. Phone Post 3.0
Every Latino I know wants trump. They hate their illegal counterparts. All of the legal Latinos that I conversate with say they will be pissed it millions of illegals just get a free pass after they jumped thru the hoops for years and spent tons of money to gain access to this country legally. Phone Post 3.0
So, illigals can't vote, is what you are saying Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold -
bobby14 -
So, illigals can't vote, is what you are saying Phone Post 3.0
.... I am not sure how you got that out of what I said lol Phone Post 3.0

Trump is going to get thrashed. Phone Post 3.0

Randy Bloom -

Trump supporters remind me of the interview 60 min's. did on people and the WWF and WWE, no matter what they (60 min's) said or showed that it was fake and only for entertainment, they believed it was still real fighting ????

Woe, woe, woe. Hold up. What? People think wrestling is fake? Phone Post 3.0

Most likely continue to go on with my life. Go to work the next day, and deal with it. Just like when George Bush and Obama won.

I got bills to pay.

Probably half of them can't vote anyway. Phone Post 3.0

We're going to win. We're going to win so hard. I went to an Ivy League school. I know winning. I know the best winning. Phone Post 3.0

Jack and Wink -
Probably half of them can't vote anyway. Phone Post 3.0
Not quite so true - remember illegals have driver's licenses now? For the most part - they appear as citizens when it comes to voting. So illegal aliens can now influence our elections. Phone Post 3.0