If you are from Cleveland...

How do you feel going into each NFL season?  Does hope no longer exist?  Do you just assume it's going to be another terrible season?  Do you even get upset when the team doesn't play at a high level ever? Have you completely given up on ever being a team that wins more games than they lose? Are you fully numb from the years of bad football team after bad football team?  Don't you think it's awful that Indianapolis had over a decades worth of Peyton Manning, then suffered through 1 lousy year, and now they have the next Peyton Manning for many years to come as their quarterback, meanwhile you consistently draft in the top 5 for your entire existence and you can't find anyone who has ever been good at playing the quarterback position (besides Kosar....i guess?)? 

Probably similar to me. (Raiders fan) Phone Post

Before this season and the ass that is Little Joe Banner.

Going into the draft: Hopeful.
Going into the first game: Excited.
Going into the last game of the season: Disappointed and thankful we didn't go 0 and 16.
Watching that ass clown Joe Banner fire a coach who bleed Brown and Orange and wasn't even give a chance: PISSED.

Hope is there. Maybe was there. I am a Browns fan. Win, lose, game after game, weekend after weekend.

I actually spent the night out at the old Municipal Stadium to get tickets. It was 20 degrees below zero. What was I rewarded with? I got to watch "The Drive" happen right infront of me.

I really cant believe they fired their coach. They had Jason Campbell starting at the end of the season. How did they think they were gonna do. Also the Richardson trade actually looks decent for them now.

Also how do you feel about steamers?

I would like to take this post to tell Cincinnati people that the shit you call chili, is not chili. It's watered down flavorless hamburger sauce. Eat some real fucking chili. Phone Post 3.0

Don't get me started on the Cleveland sports scene. I want today to be a happy day Phone Post 3.0

hope hoyer come back better than ever he was good to watch Phone Post 3.0

ProteinBake - 

How do you feel going into each NFL season?  Does hope no longer exist?  Do you just assume it's going to be another terrible season?  Do you even get upset when the team doesn't play at a high level ever? Have you completely given up on ever being a team that wins more games than they lose? Are you fully numb from the years of bad football team after bad football team?  Don't you think it's awful that Indianapolis had over a decades worth of Peyton Manning, then suffered through 1 lousy year, and now they have the next Peyton Manning for many years to come as their quarterback, meanwhile you consistently draft in the top 5 for your entire existence and you can't find anyone who has ever been good at playing the quarterback position (besides Kosar....i guess?)? 

LOL.

Each NFL season I wonder if the Browns are going to break even.

I'd say I gave up on the Browns by the time I was about 9 - I moved here when I was 7.

Define terrible season. I think the Browns have ok, bad, real bad and fucking awful seasons. But ok is ok just by comparison.

Numb? Not really. I was never terribly invested.

Regarding the last question - no, I don't. What I do wonder about is how can a business (any business) survive while being so badly managed for so long, leave town, come back based on fan demand AND STILL be as badly managed in its 2nd incarnation as its 1st.

As an Eagles fan I pity Browns fans who are going to have to deal with Banner.

Sweet T -
MrFluffyHippo - I would like to take this post to tell Cincinnati people that the shit you call chili, is not chili. It's watered down flavorless hamburger sauce. Eat some real fucking chili. Phone Post 3.0
STFU loser Phone Post 3.0
Go eat your hamburger water!!! Phone Post 3.0