If you bought the UFC for 4 billion.....

Release the Diaz Brothers! Get them on The same card and get it on pay per View!!! What are you guys Doing???? What are u waiting for????

The Fertitas sold at the perfect time.

...I'd ask for a refund.

do they get free access to fight pass?

Instant buyer's remorse

FingerorMoon - 
...I'd ask for a refund.

LOL

"Could I please get my $4bil back???"

"Pretty please"

I wonder if we will see a day when the Fertittas reaquire the UFC at a fraction of the cost for which it sold. 

I would be scrambling to desperately try to sell it for as much as I bought it for or more...

RKellyPeedOnMe -

I wonder if we will see a day when the Fertittas reaquire the UFC at a fraction of the cost for which it sold. 

Lol, maybe they buy it back for a bill

You got to think they must be concerned about how they're going to recoup the investment if fox don't agree to the big price hike.

BigTedBear - You got to think they must be concerned about how they're going to recoup the investment if fox don't agree to the big price hike.
Dolls

EddiePain420 - 

if i bought the ufc for 4 billion id be shitting bricks about how i made a poor investment.really shitting bricks about the 2-3 billion i had to borrow and the interest thats piling up on that debt. how much interest is on a 2 billion dollar loan? more than the ufc makes.....maybe. what do i know im a dumbshit

Yeah Ufc quality has been dipping for awhile now..I only get excited to watch a handful of fighters and sadly the new crop of fighters rarely make much impression..

Not sure how Ufc can make better fights though because fighters get hurt and bow out..that or certain guys won't fight each other..they would do well to sign guys like Aaron Pico and Ed Ruth though..Mvp would also be a good draw

Something tells me guys, and hey its only a guess but I think the owners know sort of what they are doing.

UFC is getting a bit boring. All the fighters look the same now - like clones of each other. I hardly ever get the PPV and just wait to read about the results.