If you carry no BELIEFS,

If you carry NO BELIEFS, then your version of reality will no longer be constricted by your BELIEFS.

Modern science has proven, when you have a rigid belief system, the neurons in the brain fire off in a certain pattern and in doing so they are reading reality to fit the belief.

KNOW - Be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information.

BELIEF - An acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.

Change involves learning, and all learning generates change in the brain. When you seek to replace a behavior, such as a toxic thinking pattern, your actions produce neurochemical and molecular changes in cells known as neurons.

As messengers, neurons communicate by transmitting electrical signals between them, and these signals are activated by the exchange of chemicals in the synapses.

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/relationships/2011/08/the-neuroscience-of-changing-toxic-thinking-or-behavior-patterns/

"You don’t have to hold any “beliefs”, you don’t need to hold on to any concepts, you don’t have to hold any blind faith in any teaching – this is what true freedom is, when you don’t have to carry a baggage of beliefs in your mind all the time. Everything that you need, to have a good life, is already within you. If you just follow your own joy, follow your heart and let go of being driven by negativity, you will always have a positive experience of life – there is no need or necessity to find any belief systems. The beauty of letting go of holding onto beliefs is that the required knowing arises for you whenever you need it – whatever knowing you need to handle your present circumstance will come to you effortlessly (either from inside or outside) when you are living in this open manner of not carrying the baggage of concepts, techniques or beliefs."

http://www.calmdownmind.com/dropping-the-baggage-of-beliefs/

"Once established, beliefs are accepted as fact and are rarely subject to scrutiny. They become our “personal operating system.” Much like the operating system on your computer, our beliefs control how we sort and file every bit of input data.

Everything we see, experience, think and feel is adjusted to fit with our beliefs. In other words, our version of reality is a creation of our beliefs. Our personal operating system disassembles and reassembles all input data to conform to what we believe."

http://advancedlifeskills.com/blog/how-your-beliefs-create-your-reality-part-1/

Right

Believing that your sensory perceptions represent a reality that is external in an extended physical world is a belief.

The only thing you can experience is consciousness - which is non physical and exists in the mind.

To even subscribe to the idea that your consciousness represents something outside of the mind is a belief.

So I guess anyone who thinks their is matter and extended substance in the world is a believer. So how would that fit with the data?

Do you have to be aware that you are a believer for the data to fit? Phone Post 3.0

This is what Robert Anton Wilson was saying decades ago. Radical agnosticim. Belief traps you in reality tunnels. National Public Radio had this annoying year-long listener essay contest a couple years ago on the theme of "This I believe!" It was a big annoying yuppie fest of cherished, self-limiting beliefs.

"To even subscribe to the idea that your consciousness represents something outside of the mind is a belief."

This is why I have always felt Berkley is the most underrated and unfairly mocked philosopher in history.

BriggsSeekins - This is what Robert Anton Wilson was saying decades ago. Radical agnosticim. Belief traps you in reality tunnels. National Public Radio had this annoying year-long listener essay contest a couple years ago on the theme of "This I believe!" It was a big annoying yuppie fest of cherished, self-limiting beliefs.
Attaching "agnosticism" Is already attaching words to beliefs.

I have no beliefs, and I have what I KNOW in order.

For example, I KNOW GOD gave Man dominion over earth, and I KNOW Jesus lived on this earth before me. It is not a matter of belief for me.

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Jesus
Is it not written in your law? I said ye are GODS

The crux of their illusion is attaching a name and a birth date with a self identity. Surname = A Syrian name, Especially a SLAVE. The Corporation who prints our Vital Record of a "CERTIFICATION OF NAME" is not a part of the US Government, and it's the same no matter the country you go to.

We are ALL ONE CONSCIOUSNESS EXPERIENCING ITSELF SUBJECTIVELY, Self identity being our biggest illusion Phone Post 3.0

I do have one string belief. I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside....give them a sense of pride. Phone Post

*strong not string Phone Post

Find this hard to believe. Phone Post

Taz -
BriggsSeekins - This is what Robert Anton Wilson was saying decades ago. Radical agnosticim. Belief traps you in reality tunnels. National Public Radio had this annoying year-long listener essay contest a couple years ago on the theme of "This I believe!" It was a big annoying yuppie fest of cherished, self-limiting beliefs.
Attaching "agnosticism" Is already attaching words to beliefs.

I have no beliefs, and I have what I KNOW in order.

For example, I KNOW GOD gave Man dominion over earth, and I KNOW Jesus lived on this earth before me. It is not a matter of belief for me.

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Jesus
Is it not written in your law? I said ye are GODS

The crux of their illusion is attaching a name and a birth date with a self identity. Surname = A Syrian name, Especially a SLAVE. The Corporation who prints our Vital Record of a "CERTIFICATION OF NAME" is not a part of the US Government, and it's the same no matter the country you go to.

We are ALL ONE CONSCIOUSNESS EXPERIENCING ITSELF SUBJECTIVELY, Self identity being our biggest illusion Phone Post 3.0
We are all swimming in an ocean of knowledge, only those who want to see land will see it

^that was a fortune cookie I got today, thought it was pretty cool.

And quick

Surname = Suri Nomen = Suri, A Syrian, especially a SLAVE. Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous - I do have one string belief. I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside....give them a sense of pride. Phone Post
Those sound more like things you know, as opposed to some beliefs.

It is a fact that the children are the future, there's no "argument" for that Phone Post 3.0

BriggsSeekins - "To even subscribe to the idea that your consciousness represents something outside of the mind is a belief."

This is why I have always felt Berkley is the most underrated and unfairly mocked philosopher in history.
He is dope. Glad you recognize Phone Post 3.0

Taz -

"You don’t have to hold any “beliefs”, you don’t need to hold on to any concepts, you don’t have to hold any blind faith in any teaching – this is what true freedom is, when you don’t have to carry a baggage of beliefs in your mind all the time. Everything that you need, to have a good life, is already within you. If you just follow your own joy, follow your heart and let go of being driven by negativity, you will always have a positive experience of life – there is no need or necessity to find any belief systems. The beauty of letting go of holding onto beliefs is that the required knowing arises for you whenever you need it – whatever knowing you need to handle your present circumstance will come to you effortlessly (either from inside or outside) when you are living in this open manner of not carrying the baggage of concepts, techniques or beliefs."

http://www.calmdownmind.com/dropping-the-baggage-of-beliefs/

Do you really believe that? Phone Post

Always vote up RAW fans. Fnord.

I actually feel dumber having read that. Phone Post 3.0

"Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.""

I get it, you're trolling. I'll bite, since I'm bored.

I'm pretty sure that you believe God said that, but you can't know that he said it no matter how much you tell yourself that you can. FACT.

"It is always better to have no ideas than false ones; to believe nothing, than to believe what is wrong."

-Thomas Jefferson

ndenis - Believing that your sensory perceptions represent a reality that is external in an extended physical world is a belief.

The only thing you can experience is consciousness - which is non physical and exists in the mind.

To even subscribe to the idea that your consciousness represents something outside of the mind is a belief.

So I guess anyone who thinks their is matter and extended substance in the world is a believer. So how would that fit with the data?

Do you have to be aware that you are a believer for the data to fit? Phone Post 3.0

I don't know, his reasoning seems to go 1 step even further and throwing out things we experience and know with our 5 senses, such as something we can see, hear, feel, smell, and taste.  I base what I know using my simple 5 senses,