If you could ask one fighter on truth serum...

I'd ask Anderson if he really had busted up ribs in the first fight with Chael P.

I'd ask vitor about steroids and trt... Not trying to bash, just curious. Phone Post 3.0

Harmon Whistler -

I'd ask Hughes if he was out against Newton.

You don't even have to ask, watch his reaction.

He wakes up and jumps onto the cage and yells to his corner "I was out, I was out" Phone Post 3.0

I would ask Saku how much say he had in taking fights/facing larger opponents. Phone Post 3.0

No bashing here but I'd ask Dana what the most corrupt thing the UFC has ever done political wise. Phone Post 3.0

Came on here to say tito about murray that night... although I was told what happened by someone who was there it would be good to hear titos side...

Anyway... I would ask gsp who he thought was no1 p4p Phone Post

probably ask gsp is he a greaser? at least, was it intentional
maybe ask petruzelli about his fight with kimbo, or tito why he pulled out of the fight with Dana

Sorry, I've got four that come to my mind:

1) How much did the rib injury affect BJ during the Hughes II fight?

2) Did GSP purposely grease?

3) How much did the rib injury affect Anderson in the first Chael fight?

4) Did Anderson purposely allow Chael to take him down in Round 1 of the second fight?

TheOneDylanThomas -
HYPEorDIE - I'd ask Kongo if I really beat him Phone Post 3.0

Is there any doubt? Ended in KO.
Ya think?
NO SHIT GENIUS!!! Phone Post 3.0

TheOneDylanThomas -

Pat, off topic, but how often am I gonna get the opportunity to tell you something with the chance of you seeing it. Wanted to share this with you. Couple years ago, a friend--an older gentleman who is NOT an MMA fan--responded to a FB status of mine with this quote:

"I have this one on my quotes page. It comes from a UFC fight a few months back, who was on the border of being kicked out of his apartment before winning a big fight.

Pat Barry --UFC Fighter

"I could ask someone but then at the same time, how hard are you going to work for something if everytime you get in trouble somebody catches you? I did something to put myself in this position I have to work my way out of it.""

It was a timely quote for me at the moment and I've always kept that quote in the back of my mind. Well said, Pat. Thank for the inspiration.

Hope you see this.
I'm truly happy this helped!!!
I've always been an honest guy, and I really believed in that. I believe in a helping hand also but man it's do much better when u pull yourself out of a hole!!!
KEEP MARCHING FORWARD COUSIN!!! Phone Post 3.0

boxy - I'd ask Dan Henderson about his testosterone levels and if he knows why he has hypogonadism.
Hendo = Chael now? Phone Post 3.0

I'd ask Ariany how many fighters has she slept with. Same question for Britney Phone Post 3.0

Trollgrude11 - I'd ask Ariany how many fighters has she slept with. Same question for Britney Phone Post 3.0

yessss!
or what would i have to do to get them to sleep with me, short of chloroform on a rag. (not sure they count as UFC fighers though :d)

I would ask GSP if he intentionally greased against BJ.

CanadianGSPFan - 
Frobenius - I would ask GSP if he intentionally greased against BJ.

The answer is no, friend. Phone Post

"CanadianGSPFan" - hmm, might we be a little biased?

I am 84% sure he intentionally cheated. BJ won the first fight imo, and GSP knew he wouldn't win the second without 'help'

I'd ask Rampage who has the stankiest Bref

I would ask Rickson why the Mastre Lloyd Irvin bout never materialised.

I'd ask Roiron why he didnt choke the shit out of someone when they decided to nix the moat with alligators at ufc1!

man, fuck a ramp

HYPEorDIE - 
TheOneDylanThomas -

Is there any doubt? Ended in KO.
Ya think?
NO SHIT GENIUS!!! Phone Post 3.0

Shit. I'm sorry, man. I got that fight and the Morecraft fight confused. I thought you KO'ed Kongo. Didn't mean any disrespect; I'm just an idiot.

CanadianGSPFan -
omega 2013 - Gsp which team he plays for...everybody else was thinking this... Phone Post

Who cares, honestly? If GSP is gay, it just makes him even more of a badass Phone Post

Sorry you don't have a chance with him Phone Post