If you could bring back one dead musician.........

Who would it be?

I personally would say Jeff Buckley. Such an amazing musician and unfortunately passed away right at the time he was becoming really popular. Damn I would have loved to keep hearing new music he released.

Sorry of this thread has been made before. Phone Post 3.0

Cliff Phone Post 3.0

duckhuntgangsta - Jeff Buckley Phone Post 3.0
VU when I can dude Phone Post 3.0

Sam Cooke, he never met his potential. Phone Post 3.0

Stevie Ray Vaughn

Hendrix or buddy holly

Two rock greats that went too early Phone Post 3.0

Hendrix was groundbreaking Phone Post 3.0

CoalTrain - Who would it be?

I personally would say Jeff Buckley. Such an amazing musician and unfortunately passed away right at the time he was becoming really popular. Damn I would have loved to keep hearing new music he released.

Weird. Was just listening to the Grace album on the way home and saw the thread title. Thought, bet nobody picks Buckley. Awesome.

Pretentious answer: Beethoven - team him up with Dream Theater

Real answer: Mr Mojo Risen Phone Post 3.0

braidedgooch -
CoalTrain - Who would it be?

Weird. Was just listening to the Grace album on the way home and saw the thread title. Thought, bet nobody picks Buckley. Awesome.
Haha sweet. Grace was such a killer album man. Makes me said that it was the last music he created. He would have been so big if he didn't pass away in my opinion Phone Post 3.0

Justin Bieber Phone Post 3.0

El Ninja - Pretentious answer: Beethoven - team him up with Dream Theater

Real answer: Mr Mojo Risen Phone Post 3.0

That should be Risin.  It's an anagram, and Jim doesn't have an "e" in his name.

For me, I'd go with Jimi Hendrix.

Brad Nowell for me Phone Post 3.0

Toss up between Cliff Burton and Freddie Mercury both were amazing talents for different reasons. Phone Post 3.0

Tupac

Just to see how quickly he's killed again. Phone Post 3.0

Pac Phone Post 3.0

Otis Redding Phone Post 3.0

Hendrix Phone Post 3.0

layne staley

Randy Rhoads Phone Post 3.0