If you could change a moment in MMA history

...What would be different? Personally, in my alternate world Anderson Silva would have beaten Chris Weidman to retain the MW title then have a superfight with Jon Jones at Madison Square Garden in NY for the UFC's 20th anniversary. But alas this will never be, one can always dream though. So, what would you change? *Anything goes! Phone Post 3.0

Fedor was included in the Pride deal. Phone Post

Never let pride go under

And never had james toney fight couture. my ears were about to explode when I heard that crowd chanting "UFC"

Gsp vs silva happens and fedor comes to the UFC instead of strike force Phone Post 3.0

No motorcycle accident...Rickson v. Sakuraba.

Pride going under definitely.

Had they been able to reverse the circumstances and marketed better in America. MMA would be different I am sure but could you imagine Aldo in Pride man shit.

man meets fate - And never had james toney fight couture. my ears were about to explode when I heard that crowd chanting "UFC"
I wished randy would've played with him at least 1 round. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson and Chris definitely, also Pride staying, and Fedor not losing in Strikeforce. Phone Post 3.0

Chuck vs anyone who KO'd him Phone Post 3.0

Apologies, forgot to say PRIDE FOREVER. Phone Post 3.0

Not taking my 1st ever mma fight against Dave "Pee-Wee" Herman on a 30 minute notice after smoking a blunt of northern lights and eating 8 second saloon nachos... Phone Post

When Condit caught gsp with that leg kick I wish it would have knocked him out. Phone Post

Fedor would have fought Brock

KZ would have beaten Aldo

Anderson would have fought GSP

I see this thread often, and I cannot believe I'm the only one who ever mentions this.

At UFC 58, BJ Penn was the rightful winner of the decision over GSP. That fight was literally the very beginning of what we now know as point-fighting, and had the judges not made that simple error, who knows where the MMA landscape would be now....

Matt Hughes would've defeated BJ in the third fight and then retired.

dlsmooth23 - 

When Condit caught gsp with that leg kick I wish it would have knocked him out. Phone Post

When Condit caught gsp with that leg kick I wish it would have knocked him out.

Unwariestpickle - 
dlsmooth23 - 

Unwariestpickle -
dlsmooth23 - 

Lmao at leg kick. Next I'm gonna fist punch you Phone Post 3.0