If you could fight anyone on the forum

Who would it be?

I don't really hold any animosity towards anyone on the forum, but I'd certainly throw down/spar with anyone then gladly buy them a beer afterwards. 

So, if you could fight anyone on the forum who would it be?

In before:

My dick has a mind of its own and I need to beat the shit out of it all the time.

Is there anyone named Gandhi or William Shatner

...or Abraham Lincoln? (Skinny guys fight til they're burger)

I choose moke....I hear his hair smells real nice...

Probably a woman. 

Probably the guy in the wheelchair. I'm not saying I'll win but I'm a coward a like The odds

I would wear one of those fancy Nike hijabs while fighting Nightcrawler.

Kirik

I'd fight me. I suck and I think I could beat me. I'd have at least a 50/50 shot and if I lose I'd still win.

All the aethists

I choose OP.

If I jumped on your back, would you try to beat me off?

I'd say... the "BIG WHITE SEXY" dude. But I'd have trouble fighting anyone that I don't have a real reason to fight. I get that he has this character on here where he has a chessy one liner opinion in caps, that's cool. Just that name a persona tells you that he is insecure and projecting how he wants to be viewed. Not a big deal, I guess we all do that to some extent. I hope that persona is all for fun, it's more cool that way. If thus guy buys into it himself, he needs a reality check... I'm sure he will cap some lame as one liner in response. That's the best thing he could do.

throatf***edbymayweathersBBC - Probably the guy in the wheelchair. I'm not saying I'll win but I'm a coward a like The odds
Hunter's .45 would beat you like you stole something.

Angryinch

Steel Bayou -

All the aethists

religion of peace my ass

Ebony - I would wear one of those fancy Nike hijabs while fighting Nightcrawler.

Nice! The question is would you wear it to the bar afterwards?

I’d fight you...just cause if you are down I am. Grab a beer together after I kick your ass ;)

pfsjkd -

I choose OP.

If I jumped on your back, would you try to beat me off?

Dude, I would beat you off so hard and so fast that you wouldn't even believe it and it would probably make your eyes roll up into your he...waaaaaiiiittt a minute....

Jason, sagiv, josh