If you could move anywhere in USA to train except

No Florida or California. Where would you move? Which School would you go to? Why? Phone Post 3.0

Not in florida or Cali? Mg in NYC, or crazy88 in Maryland Phone Post 3.0

Lovatos in the Midwest Phone Post 3.0

Chicago for Carlson Gracie Phone Post

Marcelo's Phone Post 3.0

whiteponey - Chicago for Carlson Gracie Phone Post
Fuck Chicago Phone Post 3.0

Indianapolis to be closer to my own instructor Phone Post

At first I was thinking NYC for mg/Renzo/Shaolin or Alliance Atlanta, but really, since I'm not a serious competitor, Hawaii. Phone Post 3.0

BjjSlice - Not in florida or Cali? Mg in NYC, or crazy88 in Maryland Phone Post 3.0

Why Crazy 88: does Master Limp drop by and rape the students on the regular, and you're hoping for a piece of the action...?

Los vegas Phone Post

Vegas or NYC

Brazil-021 in Chicago, 50/50 in Arlington, MG in NYC, Ralph's in SF.

trianglegrrl -

Brazil-021 in Chicago, 50/50 in Arlington, MG in NYC, Ralph's in SF.

Sf has officially annexed itself from California ... Jk

As a not super competitive brown belt; id probably choose a location that id want to live over quality of BJJ.

Portland, Hawaii, NYC, Boston would all be decently high on my list if I had to leave So Cal. Phone Post 3.0

Sin City baby Phone Post

NYC Phone Post 3.0

Warrior Way in Michigan. Phone Post 3.0

Renzo or Marcelo's, NYC.

FanToFighter -
whiteponey - Chicago for Carlson Gracie Phone Post
Fuck Chicago Phone Post 3.0

Ouch Phone Post

baby-silverback - Indianapolis to be closer to my own instructor Phone Post
I couldn't live that close to my mother. Tell illini no picking up broads around terra haute around his age. Phone Post 3.0

GrahamJ -
BjjSlice - Not in florida or Cali? Mg in NYC, or crazy88 in Maryland Phone Post 3.0

Why Crazy 88: does Master Limp drop by and rape the students on the regular, and you're hoping for a piece of the action...?
No, crazy 88 is coached by Julius park and a bunch of savages train there that I've competed against and are all cool guys, that's why u dickhead Phone Post 3.0