If you could only play one video game for...

Madden Phone Post 3.0

Madden and Skyrim/fallout are probably some decent ideas, very good replay value in madden and sweet jesus you can play Skyrim and Fallout for about a million hours each.

I've never heard of Sensible soccer... what is that?

No Mercy Phone Post 3.0

Probably Dark Souls. Game never gets old. Phone Post 3.0

EQ or WoW. One I've been playing off and on for like 20 years, the other 10.

Probably could play either forever. Phone Post 3.0

Socom 2 online Phone Post 3.0

Skyrim Phone Post 3.0

Mario paint. Phone Post 3.0

Hurtsogood - Madden and Skyrim/fallout are probably some decent ideas, very good replay value in madden and sweet jesus you can play Skyrim and Fallout for about a million hours each.

I've never heard of Sensible soccer... what is that?
Sensible Soccer is the 2nd best football (soccer) game that ever existed.

1st is Sensible World of Soccer, no idea why the other guy didn't pick SWOS over vanilla Sensi.

My pick would be Football Manager, just so in depth and timeless. Phone Post 3.0

Forgot to add, Sensi and SWOS are all time classics that originated on the Amiga.

Amiga version is the best, bar none. Phone Post 3.0

QuintonRammedMyPage - Mario paint. Phone Post 3.0

WINNER

Hurtsogood - 

WINNER

I did put an ungodly amount of hours into that "game" when i got it for christmas the year it came out.

That fly swatting game....

I learned how to use a mouse using that game and that i had no musical ability.

SlapUsilly - 
Hurtsogood - 

WINNER

I did put an ungodly amount of hours into that "game" when i got it for christmas the year it came out.

I remember my friend having Mario Paint when we were like 6 or 7 and playing it a bit back then. It seemed like a strange direction for Nintendo to go with the mouse and everything. Remember the Super Scope! That thing was fucking awesome. I WAS A VIDEO GAME BAZOOKA! I WAS 7 AND HAD A VIDEO GAME BAZOOKA! I COULD HAVE DIED AND HAD NO REGRETS!

This is cheating a little bit but I think for me it would be a mixture of the old and new Xcom games, with some personal mods thrown in.

Each game has its strengths and weaknesses. I like the 2AP action system in the new one, plus the updated visuals and UI -- but the strategy and management aspects of the original are way better than the remake. Take the best elements from both and you'd have something killer.

A close second would be Mount and Blade Warband and all of its associated mods and tweaks. Phone Post 3.0

Gotta be Dark Souls Phone Post 3.0

Something with a decent level editor like morrowind

Zanzoken - This is cheating a little bit but I think for me it would be a mixture of the old and new Xcom games, with some personal mods thrown in.

Each game has its strengths and weaknesses. I like the 2AP action system in the new one, plus the updated visuals and UI -- but the strategy and management aspects of the original are way better than the remake. Take the best elements from both and you'd have something killer.

A close second would be Mount and Blade Warband and all of its associated mods and tweaks. Phone Post 3.0

I loved the Xcom reboot for Xbox 360. I know they have made a couple, but I only played the first one that came out when they rebooted the game. Very well done.

SlapUsilly -
Hurtsogood - 

WINNER

Haha! I used to do mortal kombat animations of people getting decapitated and try to write the most metal music possible. Super fun Phone Post 3.0

C&C Renegade if you could guarantee a community and no cheating Phone Post 3.0