If you could time travel into the past, but

Let's say you can travel back into your past any time you want, but the problem is that you can never time travel into the future, or "back to the future".

So you can jump back 24 hours and redo it as many times as you want, adding more and more memories. You can go further back if you want. When you die, you die for good.

My question is this: How many lifetimes of memories would it take to make you say "fuck it, I'm just gonna let this shit play out already"?

It would be like rerolling in an MMO, never as fun as the first time

That first line of coke

That walk into a strange girls bedroom

... Phone Post 3.0

I'd be pretty fucking rich that's for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Itd be a few lifetimes because what itd make me say fuck it would be losing close ones but I can just go back in time and see them again and change things Phone Post 3.0

I would probably be quite content in the era of the classical composers.

With my Jack of All Trades Skillset, I'd easily be able to forge a living milking and defrauding my debutante suitors for a living, probably do a good deal of theft from breaking and entering into royal households posing as a butler, stagecoach driver or cook, all the while attending symphonies, plays (Shakespeare) and the opera all during the time that they were being written. Plus I'd get to wear powdered wigs and wear poofy clothing.

I would also seek out Joseph Decreux and have him paint my portrait, knowing that I too would become a "God-like" meme, but I would be painted slapping my ass Mini-me style.

That's all I got for now...

Boyd Crowder's Hair - I would probably be quite content in the era of the classical composers.

With my Jack of All Trades Skillset, I'd easily be able to forge a living milking and defrauding my debutante suitors for a living, probably do a good deal of theft from breaking and entering into royal households posing as a butler, stagecoach driver or cook, all the while attending symphonies, plays (Shakespeare) and the opera all during the time that they were being written. Plus I'd get to wear powdered wigs and wear poofy clothing.

I would also seek out Joseph Decreux and have him paint my portrait, knowing that I too would become a "God-like" meme, but I would be painted slapping my ass Mini-me style.

You would have to teach the girls about shaving their bush too. Start that trend early. Phone Post 3.0

You could do whatever you want.. if it doesnt work out just roll back to before it happened and dont do it again Phone Post 3.0

PhoqueME - 
Boyd Crowder's Hair - I would probably be quite content in the era of the classical composers.

You would have to teach the girls about shaving their bush too. Start that trend early. Phone Post 3.0

Actually the one thing I would take with me is the chemical processes for producing Rogaine, which I would of course market in those classical & renaissance times as a "tonic" or cure for vaginal itching, requiring females to rub it into their entire crotchal region thus damaging the entire European gene pool with massive, dense pubic hair regions.

If I die Jack, do I restart or is that it?
Cause I'm thinking rape sprees.
But if I get shot trying to get past security in Natalie Portmans house, I want to know I can restart and try again. Phone Post 3.0

Idgo back every single day until some genius fucker (other than myself) figured out something brilliant. Then, i'd advance a day. Thats how id play it out. Phone Post 3.0

choadler - Idgo back every single day until some genius fucker (other than myself) figured out something brilliant. Then, i'd advance a day. Thats how id play it out. Phone Post 3.0

Everything will play out exactly the same unless you interfere with it.

Jobe Watson the Bomber - If I die Jack, do I restart or is that it?
But if I get shot trying to get past security in Natalie Portmans house, I want to know I can restart and try again. Phone Post 3.0

If you die, it's game over.

But the one thing you have on your side is time.

I'd become a poker champ in Vegas.

Akamai31 - I'd become a poker champ in Vegas.
Was just going to say this, or powerball! Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -

Let's say you can travel back into your past any time you want, but the problem is that you can never time travel into the future, or "back to the future".

So you can jump back 24 hours and redo it as many times as you want, adding more and more memories. You can go further back if you want. When you die, you die for good.

My question is this: How many lifetimes of memories would it take to make you say "fuck it, I'm just gonna let this shit play out already"?

How old are you when you go back? Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -
Jobe Watson the Bomber - If I die Jack, do I restart or is that it?

If you die, it's game over.

But the one thing you have on your side is time.

Okay so maybe tasteful rape. Then restart day like it never happened.
I'd be rich as fuck though. So many lottery wins and crazy bets.

Okay Jack, you've sold me, I'd like to buy your Manual Groundhog Day Device. Phone Post 3.0

I have a question:

Let's say I go back 24 hours to when I'm sitting on my couch watching tv. So I appear and is there another me there? Or is there no chance of redundancy/paradox? Phone Post 3.0

If you are 50-years-old and go back 30 years, you will be a 50-year-old in a 20-year-old body. Phone Post 3.0

So like in the Butterfly Effect? Grown man in a kids body?