If you dont go see Rocky

i didnt like it

i loved it. Go see it!!!

Quite possibly the greatest film ever made. Rocky landed 9 for 13 punches in the first round but he has heart.

Swear to God, there was a booth set up outside of the theatre selling kettle bells.

I really felt for big Tim in the begining when they were booing the champion (forgot his name). That is how it pretty much goes down with Sylvia.

I thought the movie sucked, but was damn funny, "Do you have a reservation?", mexicans and italian food.

The way they did the final fight as if it were a real HBO PPV only made it look super fake.

eat a dick, kkm.
america is killing civilian iraqis for a fuct leader's sake.

loved it

if you don't go see rocky, i will personally beat the shit out of you.

howja like that?

you couldn't beat the shit out of a colastomy bag.

Empire is the first person I'm going to beat within an inch of their life, then drag his carcus to go see Rocky. My treat.

If you've seen the other Rocky films and grew up with them, "Rocky Balboa," is a great movie. Sure, there were things here and there that could have been done a little better (as is the case with many movies) but they avoided making many of the mistakes that people thought they'd make when the movie was first announced. It's an excellent ending to the run, provided they are smart enough to end it here.

No, there needs to be a Rocky Balboa II. They need to do to Rocky what they did to Star Wars. Rocky Balboa III-V should be about him being a trainer.

Then they need to get rid of Stallone and do a Rocky Episode I-III, going into his amateur career(if he ever had one) and how he got into being a thug.

JOB,

you couldn't beat me to within an inch of my life event if you had a colastomy bag.

what?

This thread needs more kettlebell.

this thread couldn't take more kettlebell, even if it had a colastomy bag.

Stallone deserves major props for coming back with Rocky and actually making it work. Its a 77% at rottentomatoes, which is good for any movie.

Cheez but it reminds us that most of the time in sports, we only see the end result or the performance in the ring, on the floor/field but its the journey there that usu counts the most.

I've seen it twice now and I get laid on a regular basis. Great end to the series.

I credit Sly Stallone and the Rocky movies for one of the main reasons I'm a fighter. I will definately be seeing it.