If you don't like crappy cards stop making them.

I don't get what Dana is all pissed about. He is the one making the cards(really Joe Silva). Stop watering down the product by saturating every month with fights and you will have a better product.

Dana acts all pissed off but it's his own fault. Fire Silva. If you hate the cards. There are 6 billion people in the world I can think of that could put together a better card. Shit, you practically have a sounding board here. Is Joe really that busy making shitty cards he can't take 5 minutes to ask an opinion? "Hey would you buy a card where all the fighters are boring cans that will lead to a bunch of UD's?" Any time you need that type of advice I would be glad to drop everything I do to tell Joe Silva to stop.

Or is the problem Dana micro managing? Does Joe really pick these cards or is he more of a stooge to take blame for someone else decisions based on money and not fights? It's very hard to believe that Joe is this fucking retarded. It looks more like cards are based on money and not on what fans want or really anyone wants.

You MAYBE will end up with one sleeper a year after you put on 50 horrible shows. Thats just awful to hedge a bet on.

Dana should own these shows. I don't know why he didn't show up to the presser like he was embarrassed or something. Don't you approve these cards? You knew it was going to be shit when you signed off on it.

Sorry but this is just more of Dana and his ego. There is a simple solution SLAPPING him in the face, yet he continues to ignore it. If I had an employee fail as much as Joe Silva does they would have been fired YEARS ago.

the question is does the UFC make more money off 15 ppv's that each do average (lets say 500k avg) or have 8-10 stella ppvs that do close to 1m. I'm not sure how it stacks up. But I reckon they make more by doing little and often than huge cards for huge numbers but few and far between. <br /><br />Dana's gonna whine but I think they're making money (scalping hard core fans)

The costs of putting on a show plus all the advertisements, they could be hurting...  Once Fox pulls the plug on the UFC due to low ratings , Zuffa will be looking for a buyer in 2016.

Kemics - the question is does the UFC make more money off 15 ppv's that each do average (lets say 500k avg) or have 8-10 stella ppvs that do close to 1m. I'm not sure how it stacks up. But I reckon they make more by doing little and often than huge cards for huge numbers but few and far between. <br /><br />Dana's gonna whine but I think they're making money (scalping hard core fans)
I wonder this too. I personally hate the oversaturation and watered down cards. Too many events and fights nobody gives a shit about. And I am a "hardcore" fan. I miss the days of anticaption for a stacked event. Phone Post 3.0

-Sign a ton of scrubs with shitty records.

-Pay them peanuts.

-Make watered down cards every week. Sometimes two in the same day.

-Whine because the fights suck.

If you don't like crappy cards, don't buy them. Phone Post

I don't think that it was a crappy card before hand. It turned out to be though.

Oh well, it's going to happen Phone Post 3.0